Chapter four: Telling a story

Previously on Once Upon A Time...

...

...

...

OUR WORLD - Y/N POV

...

As Henry and I began to leave he nudged me in the shoulder.  I knew what he wanted me to do.  Just before I left the room my hand touched John Doe's.  I began to feel numb.  I felt my body falling to the ground landing on the floor with a hard thud. 
I heard people yelling as I faded in and out of consciousness, but right before darkness overtook me I heard two voices.  One sounded similar, while the other I'd never heard before.

"I will find you.  I will always find you," said a male voice.

"Well aren't you a real Prince Charming," a female voice said. 

"I have a name you know," the male voice spoke again.

"Don't care. Charming suits you," the female voice said.

That was the last thing I heard as I felt my body go limp and darkness consumed me.

...

OUR WORLD - HENRY POV

...

I watched as Y/N fell to the ground unconscious.  "Y/N!" I yelled out.

Mary Margaret knelt down to Y/N and put her head in her lap.  She looked up to me looking like she was going to cry.

"Henry, I need you to get a doctor now," Miss Blanchard said urgently.

I nodded my head and ran to get a doctor.  I bumped into Dr Whale.  He was the one who offered the school a trip here. I've only ever met him once before. He noticed my distressed expression.

"Henry wha..."

I cut him off.  "Dr Whale, my friend Y/N fainted.  I don't know what's happening please come and help."

I'm not actually that worried.  It's just like when she fainted last time so I know she'll be okay.  But I don't want people to think I didn't care.

Dr Whale gave me a serious look.  "Where is she."

I nodded in the direction of John Doe's room and started moving, and he followed me as I lead him to Y/N. Miss Blanchard looked up to us as we entered the room. Dr Whale rushed up to Y/N and checked her pulse while a couple of the other students came to see whats happening. Dr Whale looked to Miss Blanchard.

"Do you know how this happened?" he asked.

"No, she just collapsed. Will she be okay?" Miss Blanchard inquired worriedly.

"I'm sure she'll be okay, but I'll run some tests to make sure. She'll have to stay here until she wakes up so I can ask her some questions. Does she have any family you can contact?"

Miss Blanchard looked down to Y/N.  "No, but she's cared for by the Convent."

"Good. I'll need you to call them to alert about what has happened. I'm going to get some extra help, I'll be right back."