The ride of Love

Hello Vanakkam Makkale...,

Happy weekend chapter, im was stuck in thinking about a title but then asked my dear sis Sonasolai to suggest the title name and she gave a cute title name thanks dear for keeping in touch with me and also suggesting this title.....also thank you for supports friends Love you alllllll......

After 6 months

Mullai was completely cured and kathir and mullai had cute little romance like hugging and kissing, they were beautiful lovebirds and kathir was treating her like a princess and also mullai cared for him too esp after the love confessions they are enjoying their lifes as new lovers in between there were blushes, eyecontact and kathir wink.....😉😉

KM room:

Mullai was talking on phone with her mom and when kathir came she told her mom and hanged up the line kathir asked her who was it....
Mullai: Amma nga...

Kathir: Pesu, naan vena wait panran

Mullai: illa nga, romba neram pesittom athaan cut panni tan

Kathir: apdi enna thaan pesuvingalo di.....

Mullai: hmmm romba thaan, ennoda udambu ippo yepdi iruku nu kettuchu athaan chumma pesinoom..

Kathir: Hmmm seri mullai, naalaiku konjam velila poolama...

Mullai: enga nga, yethum mukkiyamana vishyam iruka nga.,

Kathir: illa chumma unnoda veliya poi romba naal aachu le athaan please neeyum naanum mattum...

Mullai was feeling very happy and blushed when he mentioned neeum naanum mattum and said ok and asked him where are they going and kathir told her to wait and told her to sleep......

Next day after breakfast kathir told moorthi and dhanam that he is taking mullai to temple and see her parents and they agreed and smiled on how their lives changed....

Kathir and mullai going on bike, again mullai asked kathir where is he taking her and he smiled....

In a few mins...., they came to temple first and went inside holding hands, after a beautiful darshan both went to nearby pond and sat when mullai was enjoying the view and kathir was watching her admiringly when he asked his mullai...

Kathir: yen di, enga oruthan unn pakathula ukkanthu irukan nee ennadana yengayo paathutu iruka, chai...(fake pout)

Mullai: nga, chumma apudia paakuren nga enga kochikathinga smiles...

Kathir: Maama, oru flow la romance panna try pannuren nee ennadana ipdi pesura podi....then came near her and sat and put his hands around her shoulder.

Mullai: enga ithu kovil nga, looking little awkward and then told him to take his hands off...

Kathir declined to do it and pulled her close when mullai was shocked by his sudden closeness...

Mullai: enga nga koil ipdi laam panna koodathu nga, please nga....

Kathir let understand it is indeed wrong to do in temple and then let go off her and said

Kathir: seri polachi po, aana kai mattum vidamaaten to that mullai smiled and after sometime both came out of temple, and kathir asked mullai whether she is hungry or thirsty mullai nodded yes, but not too much hungry.

Kathir: seri appo vaa, lite a snacks mattum saapidalam inga pakkatula oru edam iruku.. both agreed and went to that place.

Sundari akka snacks:

Sundari akka: vaa pa thambi, enna unnoda pondatiya kottitu sapuda vanthira romba santoshama iruku pa...enna saapidirunga

Kathir: akka, unga special oru kuzhi panniyaram apuram oru sweet aprom paal panniyaram kudunga ka...

Mullai: enna nga ivlo manapaadama solluringa....

Kathir: enga neraiya tharava delivery order panna varum bothu akka thaan engaluku saapadu poodum amma thaan ivanga mullai

Mullai was completely contented and happy to see him show love and respect to a person who serves food made her happy.

Kathir: Unna inga romba naala kutitu varanum thonuche athaan vanthen saptu paathu sollu seria...

Both kathir and mullai had good time eating sundari akka yummy mouth watering kuzhi panniyaram, and had good time...

Both of them also had icecream as finishing touch, after their little snacks they were heading to other fancy shops to buy cute things for mullai and also to see her happy all the while he was admiring and observing her likes and tastes.

While admiring kathir mind was taking him to other things that he still is holding and kissing her he wants to make love to her and shower all his love to her but bit hesitant he dont know how to ask her about it and dont know how she will take it. He wants to take it slow and like this slow pace love filled life but his manly desires is telling him something else... after the shopping is over both came out

Kathir: mullai unn kita onnu ketkanum enna thappa nenaikatha please di.

Mullai: enna nga athu yen ivlo feel pannuringa, naan thaane kelunga.

Kathir: naanum neeyum yeppo mullai onna sera poorom

Mullai: nga, naama onna thaana irukom apuram yenna nga.

Kathir: onna seerathu na love making.....
Which shocked mullai and kathir taught mullai was angry and hurt before he tried to say something he heard her say in shyness and her head bowed down she said

Mullai: Naan ready thaan nga and covered her face with her hands when kathir pulled her to him and smiled...

Both eye locked..

Thank you for supporting guys hope you like this chapter. Sorry if you find errors...

See you next time.,

BYE...