Happiness in our life

Hello Vanakkam Makkale.,,

After long time im back to complete my story some of you requested it and even though the comments is less voting is good that made me think Im not a good writer. Im still reading other stories and also Missing my favorite writers who stopped writing in midway.... wish they all come back soon to write again.

Im going to finish this story by tomorrow and come back next week to concentrate on my other story UK. Here it goes pls support and vote...

Im not going to write about the family knowing about mulls pregnancy. Directly going to leap for 6 months so enjoy....

6 Months of pregnancy:

Mullai belly was big not too much but the right size, she oftwn has cravings, mood swings and urinate alot during night. Kathir was very careful and caring to his mullai. He knows her mood swings, and cravings and handled her like baby. The only thing was missing between them was their intimacy which is also very important part. Since the doctor told kathir to be careful in first 6 months is very important for him and now its been 6 months in pregnancy everything was going fine till one night mullai was getting ready to sleep when she observed kathir is sitting and thinking she asked....

Mullai: nga, ennachu nga romba nerama etho oru yosanai irukinga, apdi enna veshayam nga.

Kathir: athu doctor nammala pathi sonna vishyam tha pathi thaan vaa inga vandu ukkaru.

Mulla: enna nga sonnanga pregnancy etha prachanainu sonnangala nga, enaku ethavathu aagidumnu sonnangala nga.

Kathir: unnaku oru prechanaium illa ma, athaan 6 maasam naan unna vittu nagarave illa apuram enna aagum unnaku. Ethu vera

Mullai: apuram enna nga prasavatha pathi kavalaiya.

Kathir: athum illa di, namma onna serutha pathi thaan yosikiran.

Mullai: onna seruthathu na enna nga ennaku puriyala.

Kathir: yen di naama onna senrthu ethana naal aachu athaan 6 months aachula, saying so he neared her and hugged her while mullai was feeling very shy and blushing and kathir told her intha naal kaga naan evlo naal wait pannune nu teriuma unnaku aanalum controla irunthen di, yeppo thaan unnoda udambu naala irukum nu paatu paatu pannunen.

Mullai: enga enna ivlo porupa, anba uyira yaarume paathutu iruka maatanga. Saying so she too hugged him and both went into their own love making world.

Baby shower mood:

All gathered in the grand mandapam for mullai baby shower. Kathir was very adament in keeping his beloved wife baby shower function in mandapam because he said the wedding for them happened in hatred and no approval but now he wants to show the world how lucky and boon to get his mullai as his wife. How his life changed so it was big mandapam decorated in beautiful flowers and confetti and also the smell and lots of lots of bangles.

He dressed in her favorite blue color shirt and looked striking handsome while he was receiving guests and all smiles. He made sure that mullai his angels parents are comfortable and been the best son in law. All PS family esp mullai parents was so content to watch rhis scenario. How comes our heroine entry mullai.

She was looking gorgeous and no women looked so beautiful and happy shining and glittering with her beautiful smiles with kohl filled eyes. She was wearing his favorite color yellow saree with heavy design bordered blouse. Kathir was awestruck by her beauty and couldnt take his eyes off her. Both had eyecontact and mullai was blushing looking at kathir while his naughtiness was visible to her alone. He blew flying kisses, winking and eyes signal gestures making him control over her while she understood his naughtiness and shyness took her over. All were praises to the beautiful couple. Kathir gifted her diamond necklace and beautiful ring he went in to his knees and made her wear it and saw her tears filled eyes then kissed her on her forehead and assured her not to cry everyone was tearing and happy to see them like this. True love of KM.

9 months around:

Both were sleeping after beautiful love making session and mullai woke up to drink some water she tried to get up but coulnt when kathir moved and saw her struggling and got up immediately and gave her water, mullai felt uneasy and was not able to sleep kathir got little worried and asked her what happened when he heard the most scariest screams of mullai...Ammmmmmmaaaaa!!!!kathir panicked picked her up and called his family they took her to hospital.

Kathir was crying badly because he couldn't stand to mullai screams and pain and jeeva hugged him. All family members standing worried in the corridor while mullai was struggling.

Kathir: amma, mullai ma paaru ma ava epdi katura, ava ennaku venum ma ava paavom ma ava ava illama ennaku vaazkai illama.

L.A: dei, avaluku onnum illa da bayapadatha seria onnum aagathu avaluku....nee romba dairiyama irukanum pa. Azatha raaja.

All consoling kathir when all of a sudden they hear baby scream.....crying...

Nurse: enga mullai husband enga nga,kathir came forward panicked.

Nurse said vaalthukal sir ungaluku penn kulanthai poranthu iruku....ammaum papaum naala irukanga.

All were happy and jeeva and kanna hugged kathir every one wished him congrats. Kathir was very happy finally he became a father but he asked..

Kathir: enn mullaya paakalaama nurse......

Tbc.

Tomorrow or sunday will end this beautiful story again thanks for your support and love.

Hema