victims

there were obviously some people in the way with each other.

as an example, a short black hair girl tried flirting with hajime. she had a small crush on him for weeks and had the confidence to ask him on a date. nagito, who was stalking, saw this happening. he heard hajime rejecting her, but couldn't bare the feeling of her going off scott free.

  so he did what anybody would do. he kidnapped her and tortured her in his basement.

  he starved her for weeks and ate in front of her. before she got used to it, he actually taped her eyelids open and scooped out her eyeball. (think of it as that junko torture scene) when he was finished torturing her, he made her kill herself. the pleasure of knowing that he was the only one for hajime made his life even better.

for hajime it was the same thing. except he didn't waste any time like nagito does.

hajime was doing his daily routine of watching his beloved. a guy came over and harassed nagito, but more like bullying since he was name calling, pulling on his hair and threatening him.

he definitely, never in a million years, was going to let that slide. no body gets to hurt his beloved.

he got the bully alone and done something simple and easy to clean up, slitting his throat open. he wasn't really slick with doing this because izuru found out easily. izuru didn't let hajime know he knew because he was actually feeling scared that hajime might try to kill him. he can never kill him, but the fact of him having to hurt his brother for self defense is something he doesn't want. hajime also is very bad with getting rid of the evidence, leaving his footsteps or clothing or just having his presence be seen in the crime scene. so izuru does what any older brother would do to protect him, he helps get rid of the murder.

no body found out. both of the boys continued their hobby.