3. Seeing Hope Without Telling

Thana's Pov: I woke up in the morning got dressed and fed on a compelled servant. Then watched tv until I knew.Hope was alone. My dream was about me helping get ride of the Hollow. I told the it only stays between us.

(Dream/Flash Back)

I was walking through the cemetery on witches property. "How can we get rid of it?" I heard my sister Hayley ask. "Yeah how?" Someone asks. That was my Que. "I can help" I said as I smirked. The witches looked ready to attack.

"Thana?" I see my sister ask. "In the flesh" I said "Mom who is this" I saw a 4-Year old girl asked. My eyes widen. Mom? "Hope this is your Aunt Thana, also my sister" Hayley said.

"Cool" My new niece said. "What do you have planned?" A random witch asked. After explaining what the plan was we agreed it would work. We agreed to do it next year so she wouldn't expect anything.

(A Year Later)

It was now time to put the plan in action. When The Hollow was distracted I said "Hey oldy witch bitch!" She looked at me with fury.

As we were fighting the whole coven used magic to freeze her. "What are you doing?!!" She shirked. The witches didn't say anything just kept chanting.

As they were chanting the were also transporting her magic into me. After taking her magic me them, and Hope all worked together to light her soul on fire. It all worked out as planned.

(1 year later)

I decided to stay another year and Hayley told me about the Mikealsons being Hope's family. I learned how to use my magic. Hope also has a new habit of calling me Auntie Mom.

Hayley didn't mind it because she loved that we were bonding. I also got a baby tiger named Boss. Hope absolutely adored him.

Now it was time to go. I said my good bye to Hope and Hayley. Then left.

(Dream/Flash Back over)

When knew Hope was alone I got up and went to her destination

I saw she was practicing magic with 2 vampires guarding her. I decided to rip the guards heart out. Which Hope heard. "Auntie Mom?" She said. I smirked and said "Hey little one".

"I miss you!" She said. "Lets go hang out" I said. "Where's Boss" She said. "At home" I said. "Want to prank your parents?" I asked. "Sure!" She said excited.

So the prank was I wrote saying "She's already dead". After that we went to hang out after seeing Boss.