05

﹎ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ﹎

Mason Thames & Milana Perez Answer the Web's Most Searched Questions | WIRED 1M views    2 hours ago 

1M views    2 hours ago  ...more

WIRED   9.68M                          Subscribe 🔔

Now playing.

"HI, I'M MASON THAMES" MASON SAID as soon as they started filming "and i'm Milana Perez" Milana said "and today we are going to be doing the autocomplete interview with Wired" they said at the same time making Milana look at him with her jaw dropped and he just laughted at her before the clip cut.

A guy behind the scene passes Milana a broad that said Is Mason Thames? "This is for you" she said as she passed it to him. "Is Mason Thames, so that's how we're starting. Okay" Mason said positioning the board forward so the camera and Milana can see.

"Is Mason Thames─" he started then he removed the paper that was covering the rest "─single" he said making Milana start laughing at the question "so this is what people search up?" he said looking at the camera then at a laughing Milana.

Milana sobered up before saying "well are you" making him nodded "i am indeed single and i have been for my entire fifteen years of life" he said before awkwardly smiling while holding up a thumbs up, Milana reached her arm up and put it around Mason's shoulders and said "well you heard it from the man himself, Mason Georgie Thames can not pull" making Mason hold a fake offended face making her smile at him "that's not even my middle─ never mind" he said shaking his head.

"Next question, is Mason Thames─" he said doing the same thing and Milana's hand was still on his shoulders "─funny" he said "yes/no" Mason and Milana said at the same time before they gave each other side glances.

"don't lie to the fans Mase. We all know i'm the funny one in this friendship" Milana said causing Mason to shake his head knowing that she's telling the truth.

"Is Mason thames─ in the black phone" he said pulling the piece of paper off "yes i am. I play Finney Blake" he answered the last question before Milana got passed a board as Mason set his on the floor.

"Is Milana Perez─ dating...Miguel" she said removing the piece of paper then she and Mason looked at each other and Mason looked like he was about to laugh.

"no i am not, he just one of my besties" she said giving the camera a thumbs up. "Is Malina Perez in stranger thing 1" she read the question "no, but i am in season 3 & 4 as number fourteen" she answered "and last question for mine is, is Milana Perez dating Mason" she paused before look up at Mason "should you tell them or should i" she said jokingly "i think you should tell them" Mason said playing along.

Milana help her hand out for Mason to take and he did "i don't know how to tell y'all this but─" she started before dramatically sighing "─we aren't together" she said before she and Mason dropped each other's hand the looked at each other and then they both started laughing at the idea of them dating.

"Okay, okay last but not least─" Mason said as he got handed the last board "─ is The Black Phone" he said handing it to Milana "is The Black Phone... Scary" she said and they both answered and they answered four more be it came to the end of the interview.

"Thank you for watching this interview, i'm gonna go eat now" Milana said making Mason and the crew behind the scenes laugh before the video ended.

@milana.perez_official.

captain : go watch the new interview

👤: @masonthamesofficial
📸: @.melanie_perez.

liked by wired, and 1,402,261 more.....

view comments...

@masonthamesofficial
I CAN'T BELIEVE PPL THINK WE'D ACTUALLY DATE.
➥ LITERALLY 😭😭

@.lucy.wu.luvs.ya.
NAUR BC Y'ALL PLAY TO MUCH
➥ 🤭

@official_miguelcazarezmora
YO I ACTUALLY THOUGHT FOR A SECOND THAT YOU GUYS WHERE DATING WHEN WE WERE ON SET NGL
➥ FR. OH MY GOODNESS. 😭

@tristanprovong
milana thames. nah more like milana ca─ oop. i said too much.
➥ blocked.

@brady_hepner
about that first question of urs...
➥ blocked p.2.

@thejacobmoran
HMMMM─ malina ca─ oops.
➥ BLOCKED P.3

load for more....