Whos he?

(Third POV) Blue was just walking around bored because he was the only one there but he then heard foot steps and kazoo noises (Blue's mind : what the why is there kazoo noises is it someone new?) (Third POV) Blue looked around the corner and saw a tall green plushie with long arms moving around just standing there

(Blue POV) Umm hello who are you?(Third POV) The tall green plushie was startled by Blue speaking and almost fell backwards but just then the tall green monster felt two arms wrap around them and perverted him from falling (Blue POV) I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you. (Third POV) The tall green plushie was able to get back on there feet and said(Green POV) I'm green and it's okay I know you didn't mean to scare me I got a bit startled because I'm blind but it's okay it's not your fault. (Blue's Mind : he's blind oh no mabye I can help him navigate around it won't be to bad since I'm always lonely it'll be nice to have someone new around) (Third POV) a few days went by and Blue helped green navigate around the building and soon green memorized the whole building and Blue and green talk almost all the time Blue was very happy to know that there's somene to talk to (??? POV) I saw over the days on the  security cameras of green and blue bonding that's good now I can continue the test to see if all. of them will get along... (wow I did 260 words yay)