Purple X Orange(For Senor_Vanilla97)

(Let me explain first so in this au orange is a adult not a child okay so yall better not type in the comments pedo because I'm explaining that in this au orange is a adult and purple is a male in this au to also there will be lemon.)(Third POV) It was a boring day blue was playing with blocks green was talking to red and orange was running around for exercise and purple he was chilling in the vents it was very boring he saw orange and waved at him orange stopped running and went over to talk to purple because he had nothing else better to do) Orange : Hey purple what are you doing? Purple : Nothing really it's just really boring today. Orange : I don't blame you It is boring today I wish something exciting would happen.(Purples mind): Hmmm orange wants something exciting to happen....idea) Purple : Hey orange I know something exciting we can do. Orange : What is it? Purple : I can only tell you if you come into the vents. Orange : umm okay? (Purple opend the vent and orange crawled inside the vent and orange was now in the vent) Orange : So what was the exciting thing you wanted to tel-(Orange was cut off by Purple kissing him orange was shocked buy fell into the kiss and soon they both stopped kissing so they can catch there breath(Purples mind):hmmm he tastes delicious~)(Orange POV) I felt purple kissing my neck it tickled then he asked me if he could go a bit further I said okay and he pinned me to the floor) Orange : go slow... Purple : Okay(Purple POV) Orange asked me to take it slow so I went inside of him but not to fast he moaned a bit and I went in and out going a little bit faster each time.)(Orange POV) Purple went in and out of me but each time he goes a bit faster it felt great I decided to ask him to go a bit faster.) Orange : Purple c-can you go a bit quicker.(Purple POV) Orange asked me to go a bit faster and I did I went faster I felt like I was going to cum Orange was moaning alot and I liked it(Third POV) After a few minutes Purple came inside of orange and pink brought Orange back to his lare Orange kissed Purple before he left.)(410 words yay again I made this for Senor_Vanilla97 if you guys have any requests just let me know)