Most precious thing

Sophie's pov

Me and Addi our doing our homework in the library Bucky storms in saying " Addison, Sophie,you can't help those invaders". "Back off Bucky your cousins' the cheer captain now. Not you" Willa says stand up for my mates i smile slightly thinking she was finally accepting them. "Thanks Willa" me and addi say at the same time. Willa looks at us
Willa: but Bucky is right.
Bucky: I'm right? Yes of course I'm right.
Willa quickly corrects him "a little right. I don't trust the aliens, guys. Last time outsiders swooped into Seabrook our moonstone was stolen. And, this time we might lose our shot of getting into mountain college" Bucky quickly jumps in to say "which is why we need fo protect what's ours. The Seabrook cup, my legacy. Me, in general." I almost laughed at that but he continued on "right, Willa? or should i say, Wacey" Willa and i both made a face before she responds" you should not" before making him run away. "I thought i said wait and be nice  until they do something wrong" i say the same time Addison says" don't worry about the aliens. Im not afraid of a little competition". Willa just gives us a small nervous smile before walking away.

Time skip
As I'm walking down the hallway I heard Eliza say " sorry, low blow. You're a genius." I turn around to see zed, bonzo, and a weird robot thing. I walk towards them "Eliza? Why didn't you make yourself taller?" " that's what I said" zed yelled out getting a few weird looks. "When's your application due?" Eliza asked " today so technically not last minute" zed responded. I was already late to class, not wanting to be more late I started waking to class. As I walked in I saw A-li and A-spen struggling to sharpen a pencil and A-li snapped her pencil out of frustration. I walked up to them and took A-spen's pencil and showed them how to use the sharpen. The aliens start shouting in excitement and A-spen shouted out " look the utensil is functional again" before they hurt themselves touching the point. " so, A-spen, A-li would yous like to get froyo for our date tonight?" I asked them " we would like that very much" the responded at the same time. I saw zed and principle lee talking so I got up and walked to them. " what are you doing?" I asked "we were just talking about how the aliens are making me go down in the class rankings" zed said l looked over and saw coach replacing zed name tags for the athlete records. I frown and pointed over at it saying "zed" " what, what are you doing?" He asked the coach. "Sorry zed but, Alan just obliterated your best scores. He's even got a six pack" he said laughing. I looked over and saw A-lan showing off " I could get to eight coach give me a week" A-lan said back. He walked over to me as everyone left "what do you think about getting froyo for our date tonight? I already asked A-li and A-spen and they were ok with it." I asked he frowned and said " we can't tonight we have plans that we can not avoid tonight otherwise mothership will get mad". "Oh ok" i said sadly as I walked away "tomorrow I promise" he yelled after me I only gave him a thumbs up before trying to find my pack.

2 hours before 3rd POV

A-li, A-spen, and A-lan were showing zed the mind probes " we keep seeing this in everyone's mind but don't know what it is." A-spen said " oh, that's like the most precious thing in seabrook. It's the wolves life force so I wouldn't mess with it" zed responded as he walked away happy he helped them. The only thing going through the aliens minds was that they were happy to leave soon.