Chapter 4

I sat there crying for I don't know how long. I don't care either. Isaiah's gone and its all my fault. I could of stopped those guys if I had just tried a little harder. I scream out in frustration. "AAAAHHHH" and just fall back down in tears.

After an hour I think, I don't know how long it's been but it's dark outside now. I stand up on shaky feet and turn toward my house. I get to the front door and push open the already partially open door. The house is a mess like a mini hurricane swept through the house.

It's so quiet and it only reminds me what has happened. I slowly make my way through the house until I come to my mom's room. Inside I hear quite sobs. I take a deep breath and open the door and it creaks. The sobbing stops and my mom is looking at me. Her eyes are bloodshot and her cheeks stained with tears.

"Mom?" "What happened?"

"Uuummm... honey that's a little hard to explain." she replies

"How?"

"Well me and your dad get in another bad fight but this time he didn't hit me he just packed up and walked out the front door. Then about 15 minutes before you guys normally get home two guys showed up in suits and asked if i was Amie Mather. I said yes and then they push the door with tremendous force and I fly across the room and pass out and lose consciousness."

"I wake up and I feel excruciating pain and then sometime later you come bursting in the room and chase them out." She finishes and I have a million questions.

"Do you think dad sent them?" I ask.

"I think so,yes." she says.

"When I walked in you were writhing in pain even though they were not even touching you and they were muttering words that I couldn't understand." I say.

"Well that's the harder part to explain. Those were rouge mages that people can hire to do anything, and your dad is the leader of those rouge mages. The name of these mages are The Aes Sedai, and after they join they are no longer mages but sorcerers, evil or black mages, and are hunted by the Arete the order of good mages like your Uncle Joe and Aunt Alyss." she informs me so calmly. My mind is spinning and I don't know what to think or do. "H-how do you know all of this?" I ask my mom, the person I thought I knew the best.

"Well every once in a while your father would come home and act almost nice and would tell me a little bit here and there. Eventually I learned enough that I wrote all I know into a book." She gets up and walks over to her closet and pulls off a back panel. She reaches in and pulls out a book that is small and has a black cover. She closes the closet and walks back to the bed. "If your going to have a chance in getting Isaiah back you will need to know all you can. Also your going to need help. I have recently discovered with the help of your dad that I am a seer. Every once in a while I have these visions and sometimes people are surrounded by a faint light, some blue, yellow, purple and many other colors buy most have grey surrounding them. I now know those visions are parts of a possible future and the colors around people are there aura's."

"The brighter the light the stronger they are. Blue is mage, yellow is enchanter, purple is seer, green is cleric, red is sorcerer, brown is werewolf, and grey mortal or powerless. You have a strong blue light around you. Must have inherited from your father he had a very strong blue light and then it turned red."

"Your friends Mandy and Cole bolth have lights around them. Mandy she is a enchantress and Cole is a cleric they might not know it yet but they have potential to become very power people, so do you. Call your friends and tell them to come over say it's an emergency and to come as fast as they can. Those guys can come back at any moment." I call Mandy first and she agreed to come over and would be here in 5 minutes. Cole Said the same except he was already on his way over to tell me good news.

I finish on the phone with Cole and I heat my mom come into my room. "If we are going to do this you and your friends will need teachers. I know some people but we will have to go find them. First we will go find Malachi to help you control and focus your magic. Then after that we can decide where to go." She pulls a book from behind her back and hands it to me. "I found this in your dad's old closet. It's a book of simple spells you can work after you learn to control your magic." She burst into tears and wraps her arms around me. "I'm so sorry I brought you into this. I tried to protect you but I failed. I'm so sorry." she says. "It's ok mom, I know you tried your best and I love you even more now you told me the truth." I reply. " Thank you, sweetie!" she says. Then I hear someone knock on the door.

It's probably Cole, he was already on his way over. I walk back down stairs and make my way to the door. When I open the door I can't believe what I see.

A/N: Comment on what you think Will sees when he opens the door. Please vote!!! Thanks!!!!!!