chapter 8

Jamall P.O.V

It's 3:30 in the fucking morning and tremaine ass came in my God damn room yelling and shit. I don't know what the fuck he saying but he need to shut his mutherfucking mouth and take his ass back to bed.

"Jamall wake yo retarded lookin ass up nigga. Autumn just told me monica brother just Got shot"

" bra why you fucking around with me man, I'm tired as fuck"

"Im dead ass serious nigga"

Tremaine ran out of my room. I jumped out of bed put my shoes on and got in the car with tremaine.

...................................................

We just walked in autumn's appartment and Monica was crying. I felt as if I wanted to grab her and hold her but what if she don't want me to.

"Bae u good?"

"No... my fucking brother is dead, He was only 17.i told him to say out the streets wit tha gang shi he the only brother I have"

" Monica? "

"Yea"

"Come on "

" Where we going? "

"In the room"

"Why"

"Just come on"

Monica got up, I took her in the room then I closed the door. I picked Monica up and started kissing her. I thought she was gone try to stop me but, she let me lay her on the bed and pull her pants down. I started bitting on her stomach while moving down towards he vagina but then she said.......JAMALL wait.
"We are only in the moment right now and I can't do this"
"You know I care for you more than anybody in my life I jus wanna make u feel good"
"I know but right now I need...."
"What you need baby"
"Jus hold me plz"
Jamall held me like no other I felt safe for the first time by a boy who really cares.