chapter 4

Tremaine P.O.V

"yess Fren," Autumn said

"when I'm gone be bae?"

"I'm sorry but u can't be, I go wit tyrese."

"Bae why u say it like you don't like him or something. If you was wit me there would of been no problem."

"Yea but bae........."

"BAE.......So I'm bae,"

"UMMM........ "

Tyrese grabbed Autumns arm and told ha to bring ha ass and she couldn't talk to other niggas.

Autumn told him told let ha go and don't fuckin grab ha like that.

"who the fuck yo ass talking too," Tyrese said putting his arm back and punchin Autumn in the face.

"take yo ass to yo class"

"Aye man don't put yo fuckin hands on ha"

"Now I understand what Monica was tell me,just because u talk to ha won't Change what happens at home". But Autumn ain't like that, ha and ha slick ass mouth don't let nobody put they hands on ha or say any shit she don't like. Why did she not tell anybody tho?" jamall said

Autumn that real confident girl everybody know of. She the person I thought I would never find. If she would just  leave that punk ass nigga Tyrese ha life would be like a pocket full of love. But why is she lettin him put his fuckin hands on ha. Autumn is not the type of girl to just sit there and take it. After I seen Tyrese hit ha at school I wanted to sling his ass threw the walls. I felt like I wasn't doing my job. All I did was tell him not to put his hands on ha.

"JAMALL!"

"MAN WHAT?"

"I need to talk to you"

"Hold on, I'm on the phone wit Monica"

"Monica, when y'all started talkin"

"Don't worry bout that nigga. just tell me what you want man"

"you know how Tyrese punched Autumn in ha face, Bra I was heated"

"yeah I saw you, looked like you was bout to chop a nigga head off"

"Bra you just don't know ,when I find out where his ass live I'm gone shot his ass dead"

"Hold on, hold on. yo ass ain't bout to shot no body dead. you not going to jail and leaving me be by myself"

"Bra you just don't know how much love I got fa that girl. What is the same shit was happenin to Monica"

"I'll cut that nigga head off"

"OK then nigga, so shut yo ass up"