Chapter 12: Training day, Uncontrollable Power

In the early morning, the sun arise slowly and Soren is in sleep until he hear the alarm of his phone, he grab it a turn it off. When he tried to get up, he felt something a weight on him and he hears purring. He look down and see Kuroka covering a blanket with no clothes.

Soren: *thought* Oh yeah, I forgot about that she didn't wear any clothes.

She yawn and open her eyes then look at Soren with a smile of lust.

Kuroka: Good morning Soren.~

Soren: Morning Kuroka, but why are you still in your true form?

Kuroka: Well to answer your question is because I can't help it but to stare at your of muscles and the amount of your power. It make me feels really good right~ in~ you.~

Then Kuroka lick on Soren's neck and he gets up off the bed.

Soren: Look, I understand what you want to do this but not right now, me and the ladies have to help my friends to train for 10 days before the rating game starts.

Kuroka: *giggle* I know that darling, that's why you'll be the one who can help with Shirone by training, I sure hope she can accept who she really is.

Soren: Don't worry Kuroka, as long as I'm here and help her out then it'll be no problem to do without any trouble.

Kuroka: Thanks Soren, that reminds me something, I never believe how you defeat Tiamat the Chaos Karma Dragon and become your familiar. And that is a perfect training for the others.

Soren: What can I say, I love stronger opponents. And I can't wait to see who is Nora's master, maybe he's stronger than Nora and Kanu.

Kuroka: Only thing way to find out.

Then they heard a knocking door and it was Mittelt's voice.

Mittelt: Soren, are you up yet? It's almost time to leave!

Soren: Yeah I'll be down on 5 minutes to get ready! Alright Kuroka, I need you to stay here and lower your guard while I need to find a way to set you free and be together with Koneko.

Kuroka: Alright, please be careful.

Soren nodded and give a kiss on her forehead and Kuroka's turned into a kitten form.

Timeskip

Rias told Soren to give the location where to train with her peerage so he and the rest of the ladies has been reach the destination from the big mansion to give them time to get there.

Kanu: So this is we're suppose to be here to help them for training.

Soren: That's what Rias told me about this place, it looks perfect. Good thing I place the small amount of my power so no one will interfere us by training.

Nora: I should've know about this area so we can go on a vacation for us, but luckily I told master where it is.

Mittelt: I guess it's enough space to train by separation in groups and that is what we plan.