Willoam byers (😩)

Tw: mentions of abuse, swearing, mentions of drinking, verbal abuse and mental abuse, crying, swearing

Will Byers. He was smart. He was kind. He was out going. He was open. He was happy.

William Byers. He was smart but didn't try to to do good. He doesn't he,p people anymore. He doesn't talk to people often. He didn't tell people anything. He isn't happy.

His boyfriend bill worried about him a lot. He would try to make Will happy. He would try to get him to talk but it never works.his friends tried, they failed. Will didn't mean to worry them, he never meant to. the past few days bill had decided to talk to Will and try again.

Will sat at the cliff by the quarry. He sobbed into his knees. His dad was back. He couldn't believe that his mom let Lonnie back. Bill knew Will might be at the quarry when he got there he stopped dead In his tracks.  He ran over to his boyfriend he knees down next to him. "O-o- Oh luv, s-shh it's ok." He whispers putting a hand on wills knee. Will lifts his head slightly . "H-Hey love"  bill moves to Will side. "C-can y-you tell m-me what's wrong?" He asks gently as he pulls Will into his lap. Will straddles his lap as he lays his head on bills shoulder.

" I-it's nothing's" Will whispers. "Don't lie w-Will" bill says not stuttering as much."it's really n-" bill interrupts"Will" Will sighs . "My dads back" bill nods not fully understanding "he's a drunk asshole aLl he does drink and mentally and verbally abuse me and Jonathan" Will says into bills shoulders. "O-oh, he's a asshole" bill says he moves Will so he could kiss wills forehead.

"It's g-gonna b-b-be ok" Will nods "hey guys- oh shit Will are you crying?" Stan asks worriedly Richie behind him. Richie rushes over to Will. "Hey Willy will" he says sitting down. "What's happened" Stan asks sitting down. Will looks to Richie "farther" Richie eye widen "well shit" he whispers. Stan looks confused "my dads back" Stan nods "he's a dick" Stan nods again.

Richie hugs Will tightly. He moves off of Bill and over by Richie. "You gonna be ok" Richie asks quietly "no" Will whispers. Richie tightens his grip on his best friend.