Ready to go

Sonic Pov.

I was super hyped about going to our second date cause me and Shadow barely go on date's cause we have things to do (like saving our planet from Eggman) but last night Shadow asked if we should go on another date?? and of course i AGREED!!!! So right now I'm getting ready to go since he told me that he would pick me up somewhere around 9:00 at night and it was only 8:50 so I kinda needed to be quick so after my warm shower i went to my closet to find a black fancy shirt that shadow may find me cute wearing it~ then I went downstairs RUSHING to go to the front door than Tails saw me in a hurry and checked what time it was and it was already 8:58 so he asked me "what's the big hurry sonic?" And I replied saying "OH- I forgot to tell you that me and Shadow are going on our second date" I was kinda worried what Tails would say about my clothes (cause we barely wear clothes ever...)but he just said before looking up and down confused "oh!, alright have fun buddy"he said with his most proud smile, and I simply gave him my famous thumbs up than went outside to wait for Shadow to pick me up.

Shadow Pov.

"FUCK IM GONNA BE LATE FOR ME AND SONIC'S DATE!?!?" I yelled because it was already 9:00 and I was finishing my paperwork from G.U.N and I was late so i went to take a quick shower before putting on my white fancy shirt and buttoned it only half way so I could let my chest fur out and went out to pick up sonic in my car cause I didn't feel like chaos controlling there cause I would waste energy...

Reader's Pov.

Sonic was waiting for a while and just when Sonic was about to call Shadow he arrived in his car and Sonic was a little surprised but he just walked over to Shadow's car with a bit of an attitude cause he was late for his and Shadow's date?!? "Uh what took you SOOoooo long" Sonic said while closing the car door,"I was finishing my paperwork the commander gave me" Shadow said with a bit of anger  on the last part "oh- well I'm glad you didn't forget at least" cause Sonic thought Shadow had forgotten about the date "why?? you thought I would forget even though I planned it?" Shadow said "maybe......"was all Sonic said. Shadow chuckled to himself at Sonic's reply and kissed his cheek before driving to the place he was gonna spend time with his boyfriend

YOOO IM GONNA ADD SOME MORE PAGES SOON BUT FN HAVE A GOOD DAY OR NIGHT 😌✨♥️ 💙