Unexpected visit.

Sonic pov

.after all of that we both were ready to go me and my handsome boyfriend until........

"Hello Blue~"the figure said while placing a Devious grin on his face in the shadow's and all I thought about was UGH why now especially on a day like this I said to myself cause I was irritated about the situation cause I was just trying to go on a date with Shadow but NO it's always something that's always getting in our way especially on this DAY!!?! but I knew who it was just by hearing that stupid nickname he gave me...but then Shadow got in front of me looking at the direction that the voice was coming from "look show yourself right now" Shadow said with the most  dark irritated voice cause he looked pissed too "if you insist~" he then came out and I was right it was the person I haven't seen in soooo long but then decides to see me again after year's...it was Scourge..."looks like you got yourself an emo fruity one huh?~" he said with his raspy smoker's voice while chucking to himself at his so called "funny joke" but then Shadow didn't really take that, as I did by ignoring his dumb comment and said "look you better get out of our way or-" Shadow said while starring into the others cocky eye's deeply but Scourge didn't seem sacred at all, cause all he did was smile wider at Shadow's attitude and cut him off by saying "or what?!? Are you gonna punish me for being a bad boy~" Scourge said while shaking his ass side to side a little "maybe I will with my fist" Shadow said with a devious grin And Scourge simply said"oOoOO kinky-" but before Scourge could finish his sentence Shadow then punched scourges in his face and it knocked Scourge on the floor.

Reader's Pov

While Scourge was on the ground Shadow fixed his glove he punched Scourge with and went to take Sonic's hand but when they were ready to leave Scourge started laughing??? So then Sonic turned around annoyed to see Scourge standing up smiling while blood poured out of the corner of his mouth and he yelled "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT YOU BITCH!!" then the green hedgehog charged himself at Shadow's way but before Scourge could hit the ebony hedgehog Sonic came quick and quickly went in front of his mate to kick the crazy hedgehog in the most sensitive part on a mobian's body.....his penis.

Shadow Pov

Before I could even make a move sonic quickly stopped scourge by kicking his dick...hard.. "AAaargh- FUCKIN CRAZY ASS HEDGEHOG- WTF SONIC YOU DIDN'T NEED TO KICK ME THERE YOU ASSHOLE-" Scourge said while laying on the ground yelping cause of how intense the kick was and I don't blame him that was a pretty hard kick Sonic did....damn. "THAT SHOULD TEACH YOU A LESSON YOU PERVERT!!!"Sonic yelled at Scourge who was still on the ground whining then Sonic dusted his shirt before turning around to face me and said "alright now let's go home,BUT can I spend a night at your house shad's?" Sonic asked a question and I replied saying "yeah sure I'm fine with that" I said while holding Sonic's hand and walking off leaving the green hedgehog crying on the floor ("pussy") I thought to myself while grining.

The next page is pretty much gonna be filler on how it went at Shadow's house so yeah that was the story 😬(I wanted to add someone else but it would probably end off edgy so I just scratch the idea away and made a wholesome ending)