DISCLAIMER!

Firstly, this is an AU. I claim absolutely none of these characters or events except the ones I wrote. 

Also, this is not a Reader x Willow story. I don't do those right now, and the AU is just a POV story from after the infection. This is not a 'second wave' story with another infection either, it's just an action story that I developed for the Piggy universe which I thought up in bed at 3 am.

There is no:

-Sexual stuff 

-Weird relationships (such as child and adult romantic relationships)

-Very offensive swear words

-Racism

-Racially offensive words (if there are any I may not know about and have accidentally included, let me know.)

-Child abuse or romantic/sexual relationships regarding two children

-Any graphic descriptions of the above

There is:

-Violence

-A Casino and mentions of gambling

-Gun use

-Interrogations and kidnapping

-(Mildly bad) Language such as crap, stupid, damn, and idiot

-Ships (these are fun to write when they're not creepy or weird)

-LGBTQIA+ 

-Spoofs and memes (you can skip them as they have no canon relationship with the story whatsoever!)

Also, it's important to note that I may not view the Piggy characters in the same way as most of the Piggy community. Characters such as Pink Poley, Mrs. P, Poley, Foxy, and Billy will differ from the popular ideas (Example being Pink Poley as that one cool uncle that's really immature and hangs out with the kids, instead of a weird police officer).

Pretty much all of the art is by me unless I say otherwise.

No, none of these characters are based on anyone in real life and are completely fictional! 

I (might?) be doing a Character Wheel Of Fortune (You comment a character, I'll pick a winner and include it in the story!). Just note that I may not do this and this just depends.

Enjoy!