what's wrong

After the meeting  done jungkook was sitting in his chair.. checking the files that were waiting for him for the past two weeks..

"Excuse me"

Jungkook looked up hearing the unfamiliar voice and saw a handsome face peeking through the door frame..

"Oh please come mr Baekhyun .."he said with a smile straightening his posture on the chair..

Baekhyun smiled back and entered inside the room..

"Please have a sit.."

Baekhyun thanked the ceo and sat on the chair.. eyes lingering through  every corner of that office room

"Actually I came here to personally appreciate you Mr kim.. you're concept in the presentation was really good.. . it -it really fascinate me how perfectly you done you're work.. .."the visitor appreciated learning forward on the table

Jungkook smiled shyly at the compliment.it doesn't mean how many compliments he is getting in each day..the famous ceo always become a shy baby hearing it....

"Thank you mr Byun I really appreciate it..and also thanks for attending the meeting "jungkook said with a professional smile.

Baek leaved a chuckle" I can't just miss the golden opportunity to witness the presentation of  number one ceo of our country can I mr Kim..?"

Jungkook just gave a soft smile at the answer

The room fell into a comfortable silence after that.jungkook doesn't had anything to Ask or say becouse he was not that much familiar with this man..

Baek cleared his throat trying to break the somewhat awkrd silence and rubbed his inner arms together and again fixed his gaze on the ceo

"I was wondering ..do you perhaps have time to have a dinner tonight?.."

Jungkook  furrowed at the question..

Looking at the expression jungkook had,baek continued to talk

"I mean I wanted to make a Collab with your company..so consider this as  a business meeting.."

Jungkook smiled widely how can he loses this oppertunity ,to Collab with the second most popular company in Korea..

"Sure..why not...!"

Baekhyun smiled back"perfect..we can meet Tonight then..I will send you the place.."

"Ok .."

"Thank you mr kim I should get going then.."

The ceo's stood up..and shook their hands before parting apart..

🥀

Like taehyung said he came at the exact time jungkook get down from his company and  pick him up to home.jungkook was learning on the window glass..he wanted to discuss about the business meeting with the younger..but he is damn sure if taehyung get to know about it there is no chance jungkook is getting the collab

"Darling.."

Jungkook's train of thoughts were interepted by  his husband's deep yet conserned voice..

"Yeh.."

"You were spaced out.. since the moment you get  on the car...did anything happened in the company..?"taehyung asked in a gentle voice eyes still fixed on the road..

Jungkook leaved a tired smile.."nothing happened bear.. it's just there were many pending works..so I'm just tired .."

Taehyung send a quick conserned glance at the older.."oh..then have a nap baby I will wake you up after reaching home hm?"