Who would confess first.

Mikasa: You would probably confess first. But there's also a chance that she would. Maybe If you were both alone and she moment was serene and peaceful.

Historia: She would confess first. And it would most likely be through a love letter.

Peick: There probably wouldn't be any confession between either of you. It would just sorta happen one day without either saying anything about it. And then boom, your both in a relationship.

Sasha: She would. But she'd get Connie and Jean to ask you for her.

Annie: You would confess first, definitely. And she would be shocked. But she probably wouldn't give you her answer right away. She'd need to sleep on it. And then the next morning she'd walk by you whilst saying "I love you too." And there you go.

Hange: She would. And it would be like a few hours after she decided that she had a crush on you too.

Ymir: She would definitely confess first. But it wouldn't be with words. It would be through something more...physical. and it would happen once you were alone. Most likely during survival training when you both got partnered with each other. Nobody close by to interrupt. She has you all to herself. Or even in the odm gear shed when you both snuck away during training.

Hitch: She would ask first. And she would make sure that she did it publicly where everyone could see. She wanted everyone to see how she rangled a stallion like yourself.