Another Shining Light Lost

Some say when a person dies, a butterfly takes their soul away with it's beautiful wings, flapping it's wing to lift that soul to it's long awaited afterlife.

I find beauty in such a thought and belief myself, though in my opinion there is only reincarnation and the void that awaits a person after death, then again I have always been a major pessimist.

I wonder what kind of butterfly awaits those after death, maybe a kingly monarch butterfly or a graceful blue morpho butterfly? I guess one will only know a few seconds before death carries them away, embracing them with a gentle but cold grasp to lead them away from the earth and their mourning families.

This is only mere pondering's from a man who has come close to death too many times before, nearly drowning six times has lead me to be a major pessimist and wonder upon the afterlife all too often.

Another two year's had passed since the day Summer Rose had been labeled as MIA, in this time Tai had shutdown emotionally to a degree to cope with the loss of his second wife. Yang however finally learned the truth about her birth mother not being Summer.

Ruby was the one who kept her now barely functioning family intact, she had distracted Yang from her grief as much as possible by always playing or reading books with her doting sister. She demanded as much attention from her father as she possibly could to try to bring him back to life.

Though ever since Yang had learned of the truth her desire to know why her mother had left her had nearly consumed her mind at such a young age, 'why?' was the question burning in her mind every second she thought on it.

She was only eight year's old and had learned a hard truth that could break down even the most strong willed people, abandonment issue's were becoming her new deep seated fear and trauma. Thanks to her new trauma and fear she began to have a plethora of anger issues in general, leading to many a fight during her time at the local Elementary School.

Ruby meanwhile also had the thought's of 'why?' in her head as well, why had her mother went on such a dangerous mission and left her behind? Ruby couldn't wrap her small head around why her mother had left her behind for a single mission, her father said he didn't even know what type of mission it had been since it had been classified they told him!

Their father was constantly fighting off the waves of Grimm that constantly sieged the house, the beasts were hoping to drain even more negativity from the already suffering family. So every day before Yang left for school he killed the Grimm in the area before taking her to school himself.

Ruby in order to cope with the loss of her mother had learned to sing and play the electric guitar, the sound's of her music blared in her ear's and comforted her from creating stuff that sounded somewhat beautiful to her.

Her style of life in general had slightly changed as well, leading to her liking a lot of stuff her mother would probably not like her to see at all. Such as horror movies, very graphic and bloody stories, and finally metal type music. Essentially she had very slightly become a bit of a Punk Girl at 6 years old, today however she was ripping a flaming solo on her jet black guitar while singing the vocal's of one of her more adored metal song's.