Chapter 9

Haruto bring a glass of water to his ceo who was sitting on the couch with blank mind. Junkyu thought he will not having a nightmare but it's happening again after 3 years. "are you feeling better now sir ?" asked Haruto carefully and Junkyu replied with a small nodded. He tightened his grip on the glass with a soft sighed.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your sleep."

"not at all. But sir are you really okay ? I mean, I saw you taking some pills before sleep" Haruto asked straightforward then realized he was asking about his ceo personal life matter. He slapped his own lips.

"I'm sorry sir. You don't have to answer it." he apologized immediately and the older put the glass on the table before he connect his hands together. "so, you saw it ?"

"I, I accidentally saw it.." he replied while scratching his own head. Junkyu chuckled in silent and suddenly a naughty thought playing inside his mind. He can't sleep after having a nightmare so why not ?

He crawled closer to the younger making Haruto panicked and he keep pull back until he get trapped after Junkyu put his hand in between his head "si..sir ? you can't hold it anymore ? " Haruto asked almost voiceless because he was too shy. He also don't know why he suddenly get shy over something like this. He should get mad just like what he did on his first day work before.

"hah ?" Junkyu can't understand what does he mean. Can't hold it anymore ? hold what ? What ever. So, he lean closer until they can feel each other breath. It's funny how Haruto already parted his lip a little bit. Should Junkyu take this chance ? but he promised to himself not to cross boundaries with his own assistant 2 weeks ago.

Yes, he admit that he ever try to seduce his assistant but when he think about it again, Jihoon was right. He shouldn't done that thing with his own employee. This time, he just want to tease Haruto because he find it was amusing and fun.

He scanned the younger face then their eyes meet. Looks like the younger are ready for his next move. He blinked for a while looking into that beautiful eyes. "Maybe, we should continue to sleep. We have a brunch with EG group before we go back to Korea tomorrow" said Junkyu then get up from the couch but his wrist got held by Haruto. He surprised by it.

"are you really holding it ??? " asked Haruto seriously. He genuinely worried about his ceo condition. Junkyu still can't get what his assistant trying to say about the holding thing. "I'm not holding anything. Just go to sleep Haruto. " he walked toward his bed then cover himself with the soft comfy ignoring what ever bothering his mind right now.

Actually no one know about his hypersexuality except for Jihoon. And Junkyu thought Haruto didn't know about it.

*********

The next day, after having a brunch with EG group, from afar, Junkyu can saw Xiao Zhe was with his gf. He folding his arm on his chest while watching through the glass window inside the office. Jihoon was right, all mens are same including himself. The married or taken man will use gay people to satisfy themselves when their partner refuse to sleep together because afraid of having a seed inside their tummy while him, he use all dominant man just to satisfy his stupid illness.

"It's all that asshole fault" he muttered while gripping his own arm. After a few minutes, Haruto comes with a clipboard on his hand by saying they should go packing their things.

Before they go inside the airplane, Junkyu was having a small random talk with those EG group. "it was nice to hear that you will get married soon" Junkyu patted Yibo's shoulder and the Chinese guy chuckled softly while thanking him. "you soon"

***********

3 days after that, Junkyu quiet surprised with the sudden visit from his bestie. After that day, he haven't talk with Jihoon not because he was mad or upset it just feels awkward. In his entire life, being friend with Jihoon, the latter never raised his hand toward him not until that night.