Action Three: Reasoning

Tommy got to admit, that was the very first time he's ever fell asleep so much comfortable for 18 years. He never get to sleep this good. In fact, he would be sleeping in the floor everytime when he was young before he decided to get out of the house and build his own home. He was almost decided to sleep himself to death (if he could) until his memory of being shot and knocked down by his
so-called family has struck him to wake up. When he finally got a grip to his surroundings, he was laying down on the huge room with a god-sized bed plenty of big and small pillows, cushions and plushies. The walls was painted a night sky with stars and clouds which was painted in the glow-in-the-dark paint. Tommy who doesn't have a time for mesmerizing this decided to go for the door which makes him tripped all thanks to the chain that was locked at his right ankle. Tommy who was now pissed for not noticing this decided to broke the chain and destroy the metal door to kick his parents as*. There he sees techno whose already at the exit door, Wilbur with a shotgun ready to use beside him but not near enough to punch him in the face tommy thought, and Philza whose infront of him with a plate which Tommy assuming was his dinner but tommy got no time for it so he shoved Phil out of the way make him dropped the food from the plate and standing infront of techno.
"Scooch, I want out! Or does it need to get you kicked in the balls so the door could open?" He threatened as he rise up his right leg but techno still won't move.
"Go ahead, do it. Kick us as many times as you wanted as long you're satisfied but please don't leave us! He begged at tommy who which was looking away and spitting at the floor.
"We let you do anything you want. We play with you, cook for you, feed for you if you wanted that, we'll let you do anything to us even you want to hurt us or maybe style our hair like you always wanted everytime since you're a child long ago. We could sacrifice everything and even cross around the dangerous world for you if you please just stay with us. Please tommy! W-we're sorry for making y-you doing the w-wrong things j-just for us needs while we n-never did yours so we're sorry for t-that. Just please tommy for e-ender dragon sake! Just said a word and every thing you want and you will get it as long you stay with us tommy my d-dear brother..." Wilbur added while sobbing as he went to Tommy's knees begging for him to stay with him.
"Then let me out! That's what I want! For years of alone,pain and sadness that you all mutherf#cker inflicted on me!! And it's also the most easiest thing you can grant! Why you're still keeping me here!?" He went raging.
"We can't!!! Not anymore!!! We been regretted for leaving you alone all this year's without a love from your parents!! From me!! I should be there for you everytime you cried!! I should have helped you when you got hurt!!! I should have killed myself for being a bad, neglecting father!!!!!!" Phil started to burst into rivers of painful tears after his meltdown.
"Then why aren't you doing it!?! Why aren't you go ahead and fall down the cliff or m-maybe grabbed a noose and killed yourself right then and there if you know you're aren't b-best father I had since I was a kid!? Is it because I w-was still a piece of sh#t to you!?" Tommy then asked inrage with tears forming on his still black eyes bags.
"B-b-because I won't be able to see you anymore....I won't be able to see you smile ever again.....I won't be able to make up for my mistake....and what's worse, I wouldn't be able to rest in piece knowing that I left you broken, shattered, never to be fixed again because of me and I'm sure Kristen wouldn't like that." He started to crying loudly which Tommy thought it was looking like a grown up baby. But that doesn't mean he won't go though, he still want out from this unknown house he's in so with his right leg rise up, he kicked techno right at his ball which was what he was saying few minutes ago, which breaks down the door and of course tommy dashes outside just to see it was covered in snow. Turns out he was in the opposite location of where the land is. But even so, tommy doesn't care in fact the cold could increased his sensitivity to pain which he will enjoy living outside than living on the inside. Tommy was about to take a first step to dash away from the house but fortunately and unfortunately, he was stepping on the land mines traps that were set by techno if there is intruder nearby but unlucky for him he's little brother the one who hit them but looking at the bright side, he won't die so it's still fine right? Oh who they were kidding of course they were not fine when they saw tommy laughing like a insane person with bits of his body still scattered around the snow.
*Wheezing like a maniac* boy how I love that pain! It was really great and it was fun too! Hehehe!!! When I get my body back in one piece I can't wait to try that again." He said which makes the rest of his family members grimaced for what they just witness. Did he just said that he loves the pain?! Did we broke him down that bad!? The thought. But now, the shouldn't think about now. Right now the little fletching is messed up and they need to clean this and also tried to help him whatever they could. They all collected every piece of tommy body parts so he can regenerate it back inside while leaving tommy to one thought;

'if this how you want to play then so be it then. I will make sure I'll make all of you living a hell that you're deserve which is what I'm going to design for you guys tommorow. We'll see how long you last. Oh I can't wait'

These are Tommy's final though before he went to sleep with a sickening grin plastered on his face which makes the rest of them shivers knowing what that are preparing for.

Wow I can't believe I made it this far. If you guys wish to see more chapter from this story please support it by voting if you want to see more chapter in this story. And as always;

Bye❤