Y/N Want To Figure Out Iino

Student council room

Narrator: With the election not long off or the next chapter for you reading this. Before we get there the adviser Y/N Niijima will face a challenging feet, Miko Iino. What walls will he clime, what will break and what does he need to over come Miko Iino....stubbornness. Both Y/N and Iino are sitting in the student council room it seem to be kind of awkward to say the least.

Y/N: So this is going well I didn't think she would even want advice or even help.

Flashback
Y/N p.o.v

I was trying to find Iino after class to see if I can help her. I found her putting up flyers with Osaragi.

Y/N: Ah Iino, Osaragi do you two have a minute.

Miko: What do you want Niijima, let me guess something with the election or spying on.

Kobachi: Well what are you want we busy with Miko campaign.

Y/N: Look I was just want to see you wanted any advice or just want to talk about the election to help you out. Look I know your probably don't any type help from me but I'd offer adive, some students like my help and I'm was part of the student council and with that up in the air it was just an offer.

Miko: Well if that's all I have to say is ?!?!?!?!?

Kobachi: Give us a moment.

It seems Osaragi cover Iino's mouth and dragged her away to talk.

Iino p.o.v

Miko: Kobachi why did you drag me away. Look I don't want his help, I don't mine if he's on the council for me but I don't need it.

Kobachi: Think about you have the chance to see Niijima in action I hear he really good at this advice thing, Besides it couldn't hurt.

Miko: I get your point but are you sure?

Kobachi: Yes Miko trust me.

Miko: *Sigh* Okay.

No one p.o.v

Miko and Kobachi walked back to Y/N.

Miko: Okay we talked and I'll take you up on your offer.

Y/N: Oh okay cool if your free after school we can meet in the student council room.

Miko: Fine.

Y/N: Okay I'll see you later. Can't believe she said yes. I thought she wouldn't, well will see how we go with this.

Y/N left as Miko would why she really said yes even with the reason Kobachi said to her she still wasn't thrilled about. As for Kobachi though.

Kobachi: I hope Niijima can help her even if it just a little bit.

Present time

Miko: So are you actually going to give advice or did you just want to delay my time campaigning.

Y/N: Well do you have anything you like advice on, flyers, the students maybe going over your speech at the election.

Miko: What so you can tell that Shirogane, like I'd fall for that.

Y/N: This isn't going anywhere. Maybe i should talk about something she like or a part of....oh yeah. Hey, so your part of the Shuchi'in academy public morals committee. why did want to be a part of it?