Chapter 5

Kaiden felt the finger prod at his ribs, "Hehe, I know, I know. But for some reason my body can sustain itself on very little. I don't eat much because i'm never hungry really." Kaiden looked at the amount of strawberries he had and decided to put some in his salad. Taking another bite, he was happily pleased with the taste. As he pulled his tea over and took a small sip, the garcon had returned with their entrees.

"This side too, please." Terry directed the man as he went to place Kaiden's plate across from them. He nodded in thankful acknowledgement and then the garcon went on his way. "That's no good," he returned to Kaiden, "I'll just have to change your 'never hungry' status then. I want more than just bones to cuddle!" Another tease as he kissed Kaiden's cheek and then let him to eating.

Kaiden smiled once more at the kiss, "Well, I'll try to start eating more and see if that helps. But i'm telling you, my metabolism will eat it all up." He looked down at his plate, the smell just intoxicating. He was almost too afraid to touch it with the fork, I mean come on! It looked like heaven! He picked up the fork and stuck it in the pasta, stirring it up into a small ball before placing it in his mouth. And like he predicted, the flavor was indescribable.

Terry forked some of his own salmon and ate in nibbles, watching the whole time to know what Kaiden's reaction to everything was. He waited for the opportune moment, when the boy was about to go for a second forkful, and he offered his own fork with a bit of salmon. "I hope you're not opposed to seafood. Try some."

"Oh, not at all. I actually enjoy seafood more over regular meats." Kaiden looked at the salmon before leaning in and nibbling it off of Terry's fork. The tastes from this restaurant will never cease to amaze him. Chewing for a bit and swallowing, Kaiden asked, "Wanna try some of this?" He swirled some more of the pasta on the fork as he looked at Terry.

Hmm. Lady and the Tramp scene? Yes of course Terry envisioned it. "Sure," he conceded, opening his jaw some and leaning forward as a cue for the boy to feed him. Sharing food; it was a good step and really quite a leap considering they'd met only hours ago. Well, with some more exchanging of saliva later this would be quite habitual.

Kaiden moved his hand forward, along with the fork and fed Terry the forkful of pasta. Just like he thought, all too adorable for a person who almost didn't fit the picture. Things were moving a bit fast, but you know what? Kaiden didn't care, he was enjoying it and it didn't seem to bother Terry either.

"Mm, yes. I like it. It's not half bad." Although of course it was delicious. Terry motioned for the boy to continue on feeding himself. And every second or third forkfuls, he would put some slices of fish into Kaiden's mouth using his own fork. Also without the boy noticing, he would lean over while chewing to be able to smell the strawberry hair. Every so often he'd even be able to press his nose or cheek against the soft locks as well.

As the two neared finishing their meals, Kaiden could feel himself getting slightly full. Not good, he wanted to be able to eat his dessert. He moved the hair from his face behind his ear as he leaned against Terry, "Mh, I'm getting full because of you." He pulled his drink over and gave a small sip.

Terry smiled at that and switched his fork hand so that he could put an arm around Kaiden's waist. "Well. I look forward to serenading you to sleep later on, so go ahead and eat until you're full." He kissed the boy's temple and forked up another salmon piece for him. "I'm glad you're eating more than just strawberries; those aren't the best diet you know."

"Serenading? Oh, now I can't wait to hear this." Kaiden's eyes perked with wonder as he thought about what Terry was going to do. He spotted the piece of Salmon and took the bite. After the bite, he sat up and held onto Terry's arm, "Can I have dessert now?" He wanted it, but he wasn't going to eat much at the moment, he'd save it for later on.

"Choose whatever you'd like." Terry pushed the dessert menu to Kaiden. "Would you like to share something?" He was a bit full himself, but he wanted to share more so just so he could feed the boy. heh. heh. heh.

Kaiden nodded and scanned the menu over. He knew exactly what he wanted, but he always liked to see the other things they had. When the garcon came back over to pick up their plates, Kaiden asked, "Can we have the Strawberry Cheesecake with whip cream and chocolate drizzled over it?" The garcon nodded and took the last of the order, "Thank you, sir." As he had walked away, Kaiden looked up at Terry, "Have you ever had their cheesecake? The stuff they're well-known for?"

"I have. But it's not something I could ever get tired of." Of course he should have guessed that Kaiden would want the strawberry cheesecake. Too cute. Too cute. "Have you ever had something besides the cheesecake?" Terry questioned in a teasing manner, having a feeling that the boy hadn't. Strawberry addicts would be strawberry addicts after all.

"Good Question. And the answer is just as good and obvious," Kaiden giggled as he shook his head 'no'. It wasn't his fault that he loved their cheesecake. It was his weakness. But of course he had debated on the other desserts, it's just that his tummy felt otherwise.

"Ah, knew it." Terry shook his head with a smile and kissed Kaiden's head. "I suppose that's okay. I'm going to get you to try everything on the menu eventually though I hope you know." He would also have to learn some strawberry recipes from the internet when he went home.

Kaiden smiled back at Terry, "I know, and i'll be willing to try it all." He returned the kiss with a kiss on Terry's chin, still holding onto his arm.