Part 17: Eunice's POV

Alright, so I was just chilling by the bar when out of the corner of my eye, I saw Betsy and Shaniqua having an intimate conversation. Now normally I'm a pretty cool guy, so it didn't really matter to me that on my wedding day my fiancé was having a deep conversation with somebody else; I have trust in her! Trust is something that every couple needs to have. If the trust doesn't work out, there is no way in hell that relationship can work out. After all, it's not like one can be on top of his/her significant other 24/7, that's just unrealistic! Trust is just something I feel really strongly about and I have immense levels of trust for Betsy.

Suddenly, I saw her tongue flicker out in a seductive manner to Shaniqua. From personal experience, I know that the tongue only flicks out due to sexual excitement. Wait, but that means that Betsy is sexually attracted to and sexually excited by Shaniqua...? No, that can't be right. That would go against my trust! It looked like Shaniqua turned Betsy away omg but why would she do that?? Isn't she the one who has feelings for Betsy?? I can't do this anymore. Who even is Betsy? She seemed to notice everyone looking at her and she ran off. Why am I still here? Betsy's the one who wanted this big party and now everyone's looking at ME due to HER careless errors. I threw off my tux (it was rather constricting) and ran away. If Betsy's not here, then why am I?