Chapter 4

Dallas Paine

Dallas Paine

Opening up my pocket purse I noticed a 10 and a 5 dollar bill inside.

God how was I supposed to make a living like this? The flood really was gonna take a toll on me without having my cards or license to go get a new one.

Before the flood I was already semi struggling but now after..... with losing everything I literally have nothing to my name.

"Where ya set at hoe"? Some short thick girl asked me with a mug to her face.

"I-I-I" before I could get a sentence out the same dude from before walked up to us.

"Mercedes leave this gul hea alone nie, I ain't gone tell you no nother else!" He told her looking at me smiling checking out my fit body.

"Bitch what yo name is"? He asked grabbing my arm spinning me around.

"Mississippi" I told him smiling.

"I like it bitch." he twirled and walked away.

I continued to search for the perfect outfit until I pulled out a red set.

"How much?" I asked the seamstress.

"$25." she told me smiling .

I looked down grabbing the 10 and the 5 I had.

"Butttt for you $15." she handed me the set smiling .

I put the set on and walked into the mirror checking myself out.

"Damn girl" one of the dancers said eyeing me causing a ruckus in the small dressing room with the rest of the girls who admired my shape and face

This was typical, everywhere I went people did this and it made me so uncomfortable.

"Yaw move the bitch ain't even all that, one yella bone walk in hea and nie every bitch in the room acting shook ova a bitch who got the same titties and pussy she got." the girl Mercedes said rolling her eyes at me.

I'm honestly getting hater vibes at an early stage from her and she was actually very pretty and thick.

"Come on bitch you up next." I heard someone say dragging me to the stage.

"MI CROOKED LETTER CROOKED LETTER I CROOKED LETTER CROOKED LETTER I HUMP BACK HUMP BACK IIIIIIII give a warm welcome to MISS MISSISSIPPI!" I heard the DJ say laughing as I went out to the stage.

The best revenge is always your paper but in this case for me, my best revenge was to ignore her and try my best to accumulate as much money as possible.