INU3

Hani's POV
It's been 3 days last i saw my bestfriend i dont know where she is now..i recieve a text from her that she's going somewhere and she wants me to excuse her for 2 weeks ..i am really worried and i miss my bff..

now im walking for my first subject its my favorite subject after all
SCIENCE i really love this subject studying where life comes from..

~~~Fast forward

"Hani bear!"it's taehyung a close friend of oppa and group mate..he is quite handsome and funny..
"yes what do you want and one more thing i dont want you t call me that name you should call me Hani Or Hye okay."i said to him he just nod"Your brother wants me to accompany you going home.."he said while i was shock ..i know mg brother they wont let any guy close.to me till they said so even the one they are close with so..they are really close and my brother trust him ..I guess..
well i just nod..i just remembered something i promise to a close friend..

*(Flashback)*
"Yah hani-ah can you go with me ?" she said she's the queenka here i know her shes mean,beautiful,and rich..whh would a queen ka ask me to hangout with somethings wrong i guess..
"okay sure thing when and where..?"i ask her
"just there my boyfriend's friends are coming too i just want you too adk something" *fake smile*that smile so fake
"and where going home not thaf late ..trust you'll love it" i just nid and continue walkinv when i heard her curse me back..such a bitch i am kind but a fighter..

*End of Flashback*
"taehyung im sorry can you just go because i have something to do here just tell my oppa im going home before 7 okay." i told him..he was going to say something when i run really fast so he cant do anything with my decission..

im gojng to meet her at the Hallyu Caffe near the school it is a fan cafe literally a cafe..
i saw her with her friends they are called SNSD or Girls' Generation
they are famous like my oppas..i was shock to see taehyung and the others there with my brother jimin beside that bitch.."oh..she's here!" she exclaimed causing all of them turn around and look at me..the whole bts are shock seeing me here.."H-hello guys"im stuttering because of nervousness my brother is here..with his whole group with thd bitches..
i heard them i say Hi hello and some question if im okay..how im doing."guys this Park Hani or park han hye.."she introduce me and her group such a fake..they also introduce them selves..
"this is jimin park my ex and current boyfriend of sunny this taehyung my bf,rap mon,jungkook,and suga are close friend of ours,jhope jessica's cousin,jin taeyeon's brother "she said" yeah i know them" i told her." as expected such a slut oppss just so you know EXO and BTS are just for us understand that bitch"i was shock what she just said..she was walking towards me with a drink in her hand when she rich me..she poured her drink in me.." oppss sorry " she said sarcastictly "tiffany stop!"my oppa said "why would i oppa" she said while clinging to oppa while her friend sunny is in the other side..taehyung and jhope finally spoke" Because they are siblings and we are close friends.."they said in unison...

To Be Continue~
------------
please tell me what you think..^^