Happy Birthday, Avocado cookie!

Avocado cookie was busy in her smithy again, humming while polishing weapons of customers and practicing jokes in her head. But she's one of the very few-probably the only blacksmith in the cookie kingdom! So, just like usual, she was pretty busy! But, her customers were all acting weird today.

"How?" - You, probably. Well, Lets look at Avocado cookie's usual routine! At 6 A.M, Avocado cookie prepares herself for the day and opens up her smithy! Then, at 7 A.M Madeleine cookie comes in and brags about how cool he is while getting his sword polished or fixed, when Madeleine cookie is gone around 8 A.M, Avocado cookie greets the other loads of customers coming in! And iff its a nice day for a walk? Then Gingerbrave might even take a visit and have some small talk with her near 12 PM!

But, today went pretty weird! When Avocado cookie was walking too her shop, it was already a nice morning, but strangely, alot of cookies greeted her! Well, its strange, because usually she greets the other cookies first! And when she was opening up shop, Madeleine cookie was already infront of the store! "Oh, hey Madeleine cookie! Youre pretty early today!"

Avocado cookie said, greeting him. Madeleine cookie replied: "Hello, my favorite blacksmith! Im happy too be your first customer on this fine morning!". Avocado cookie thought it was a tease, so she just laughed it off. When they got inside, Madeleine cookie was amazed by how she prepared the smithy in the morning!

"Wow, starting your day like this must be hard when you just woke up!" He thought, before taking a seat at the salon table by Avocado cookie's crafting spot. Avocado cookie went up too him behind the counter, saying: "So, what will it be today?"

Madeleine cookie was thinking for a while, but then he knew what he wanted. "I want a polishing, like most of the time!" He said, Avocado cookie grabbed her polish. "A polish, okay! That would be 500 coins!", "500? Thats cheaper than usual!". Avocado cookie replied: "Im feeling nice today, so am i getting my 500 coins?"

Madeleine cookie gave her 1200 instead, and also 100 diamonds, saying: "Count the rest as a tip, okay?" Before handing it too her. "Thanks! You never really tip me like this, huh?" She replied. And then they started chatting like usual, but there was a slight problem: Madeleine cookie didnt brag about his looks while chatting!

So, when Madeleine cookie left, Avocado cookie looked at her arm. She pinched it, and she then realized she wasnt in a dream at all! She was waiting for the other customers too come in, when all of a sudden, 34 cookies came in at the same time! Avocado cookie was definitely not prepared for that one!

She was serving her customers like usual, telling jokes while most of her audience cringed apart from a guy who snickered before bursting out into laughter. And they all had different orders, too! So it was pretty hard too keep up with everything! But, there goes something unusual again: She also was tipped a big lot, just like with Madeleine cookie!

Avocado cookie thought it was a strange day today, and it was only February the 28th! What could be that special about the date, huh? Avocado cookie also wondered so... When most of the customers left, Avocado cookie took a very long break. When suddenly: Two people came in: It were Gingerbrave and Dark Choco cookie!

"Hey, Gingerbrave! How are ya buddy?" She said, as the kid ran up too her and hugged her. "Hey, Avo! Im fine! How was your day?", "Mine was pretty busier than usual, but its a good day today!" She said, letting go of the kid. Replying too what she said just now: "Its been a couple of days since you visited, bud!" But then, she looked at Dark Choco cookie. "And you too, Choco!"

Dark Choco cookie smiled. "Oh, hey Avo." He said, waving at her. Gingerbrave tapped Avocado cookie's shoulder, before wispering something in her ear. "You know what day it is today?", "Its...February the 28th, right?" She replied, not really knowing how too respond too that question. Gingerbrave laughed. "No, silly! Look at the calendar!"

So Avocado cookie did look at the calendar, but nothing special would be on that day. "Its just an ordinary day, bud! What's so special about today?" Both Gingerbrave and Dark Choco cookie looked at her with a confused expression, before Gingerbrave finally awnsered: "You...really dont know?". Avocado cookie started laughing.

"Haha, where are you talking about? Is an ordinary tuesday! Whats the matter about today?" She said, before gasping and continueing. "Is it the end of the world?!?!". She and Gingerbrave both started bursting out laughter, Dark Choco cookie just rolled his eyes with a small grin on his face.

But then, all the laughing stopped when Dark Choco cookie finally spoke up. "Well, do you really not have anything special marked today?" He said, before Avocado cookie grabbed her schedule, and she was searching for the date of that day. "Oh yeah, i was supposed too do groceries after work! Thanks for reminding me!"

The two boys looked confused at her, until the smaller one finally spoke up. "Uhm...Mrs Avocado cookie...are you making a gigantic pun now..?". "Huh?". Gingerbrave and Dark Choco cookie looked at eachother with unease. Dark Choco cookie wisphered in his ear.

"Gingerbrave, Are you sure its today?". "Everyone told me it was today, why would they lie like that?!". They both looked at Avocado cookie, who was busy with putting her calender back on the place it first was. Dark Choco cookie slowly pullef out a cake, saying: 'Happy Birthday, Avocado cookie!'

Avocado cookie looked at the cake, and realized that what day it was: It was her birthday! But...did she forget?

Avocado cookie started laughing. "Oh, how dumb of me! I didnt realize it was my birthday!" But her laughter slowly faded away and soon turned into sniffing. Dark Choco cookie put the cake on a counter and they both went too hug Avocado cookie.

But then, the two realized Avocado cookie was laughing and crying at the same time. "Hahaha! What was i a dumb woman, not knowing that!". And the 3 cookies just laughed it off.

A while later, after she closed up shop, Avocado invited the two too her home, And Dark Choco cookie and Gingerbrave were happy too accomplish her on her birthday!

Maybe, Avocado cookie should write her birthday down, so she wont forget again!