chapter 1

mikassa got out of bed, stretching and yawning widely and looked in the mirror to admire her beautiful 4'3 body, with sexy breasts and abs. with her beautiful blonde hair and charming blue orbs. 

"ahhh.. i-it's my first day of school.. i can't wait...!" she squealed cutely stretching out like a cat. she changed out of her luscious silk pajamas into her black and red plaid school skirt and a black blazer. she then grabbed her pink & white bag with a cute hello kitty plush keychain hanging off it and rushed down the stairs, her hair wasn't even done! 

"hey honey!" her mom screamed.

"hi mommy" mikassa shyly waved at her mother, grabbing a piece of toast and shoving a corner of it into her mouth hoping it would be enough to fill her hunger bar as she rushed out to catch the school bus.

the school bus was just ready to leave when mikassa got there but she quickly got on and apologized to the bus driver.

"gomennasai" she bowed formally and rushed to her normal seat..

..when she got to her seat, she saw someone was already sitting there! which was a surprise considering there was so much other seats in the back and she normally sat near the front.

she stood there shocked as the bus jolted to a start and she jumped

"a-aah!" she squealed kawaiily

the person in her seat looked up curiously and mikassa finally got a nice look at her face.

the person on the seat had beautiful blue ocean orbs with cotton candy colored (british ppl smd) hair done in big poofy pigtails, each pigtail with a small little dog clip that was half black half white (woah way to show diversity). she had the palest softest sandpaper like skin.

as soon as mikassa saw her... she fell in love!

who is this girl... i... i have to get to know her!

so she stepped up to the seat, "erm.. e-excuse me, i-i was w-wondering what you're n-name was.. a-and wh-why you were in my s-seat.."

the beautiful blue ocean orbs with cotton candy colored hair done in big poofy pigtails, each pigtail with a small little dog clip that was half black half white, pale softest sandpaper like skin girl looked up once again and opened her mouth to answer but closed it again like a fish

she too was in awe by mikassa's beauty, with her sky reflecting orbs and charcoal like hair, and the softest eyes she had ever encountered staring at her with tears brimming in her eyes.

she said..

"heh... my name.. is... "

wait til the next chapter 

this is satire btw in case you're really retarded or smth