𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫!𐮙

This is a modern day au.

Aoi and Zenitsu both have a crush on Inosuke and start fighting over him. But Zenitsu ofcourse didnt know if the boar boy was gay or anything like that so he just stayed as friendly and calm as he could.
There will be curse words
Request by: anglesarelaugingatme ngl i wanna be friends with them 🙂

~

𝚉𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟:

I was with Nezuko talking about the prom plans, me and Nezuko were helpers for the prom so we had to think of decorations, the theme, snacks, drinks, anything in the party type category.

"Hey guys!" we turn our heads to see a burgendy haired boy dragging along a black and blue haired boy. "oh hello Tanjiro! Hello Inosuke." I knew Inosuke just wanted to go home so I said his name in a teasing tone.

"Hey Monitsu" he said. "FOR THE LAST T- you know what never mind!" I shouted. Inosuke laughed at me, he knows my name is Zenitsu he just likes to tease me about it. "hey inosuke~" I started to get angry a bit.

"hello pipsqueak" he says. "IM NOT A PIPSQUEAK!!!" she complained. I knew I was a little jealous, but I didn't know it would get so bad that I just wanted to punch somebody. Nezuko looked at me and put her hand on my shoulder. Her and Aoi are the only ones to know about my crush on Inosuke. Aoi found out when she was coming to hang with nezuko, while I was telling Nezuko about the whole thing.

"Shall we start heading home?" I say. "can I walk home with you guys Kanao kinda left me hear" Aoi said, I knew she was lying cause when she said that Kanao walked into the bathroom. No I'm not a pervert like that I just caught her walking into the bathroom from the corner of my eye.

Besides im gay, if I looked into the girls bathroom it would have to be an accident or if I heard screaming. "Sure why not!" Tanjiro says. I rolled my eyes and started walking to the exit. That's when Aoi ran passed me and tried tripping me. That's when I accidentally stepped on her shoe while she was doing it and she ended up tripping herself.

"OW ZENITSU WHAT THE HELL!" she screams. "Hey don't bring me into this, you did that your self!" I looked at her pissed. "Zenitsu say your sorry! You could have really hurt her!" Tanjiro says. "But I didn't-" "now Zenitsu!" he shouts. Aoi smirks. "I'm sorry Aoi..." "good no-" I cut Tanjiro off. "THAT YOUR A LYING PEICE OF SHIT! YOU TRIED TRIPPING ME FIRST BUT THEN YOU ENDED UP TRIPPING YOURSELF!" I yelled.

Tanjiro looked at me with his eyes widened. Nezuko was just mad at Aoi. And Inosuke didn't give two craps on what was going on, he was just staring at us.

"Zenitsu! That is not acceptable! Stop being rude!" Tanjiro shouts. "ME BEING RUDE!? SHE TRIED FUCKING TRIP- You know what!? I'm done! I'm walking home by myself!" I start walking to the gate and stopped when I then heard. "yea leave you dumb bitch!" I turned my head back around to see Aoi with a sharp grin.

She knew I had good hearing, that's why she whispered it so only I could hear it. I walk back to her and slap her. "CALL ME A BITCH AGAIN! I FUCKING DARE YOU!" I yelled. I was about to slap her that's when inosuke grabbed my hand, stopping me.

"leave each other alone, especially you Pipsqueak! Leave Zenitsu alone!" he started walking off with me while still holding my hand.

A while later

I blushed. "u-um you can let go of my hand now" I said. "hm Id rather not, it's warm and I like it so it's my hand now" "INOSUKE YOU CANT JUST DO THAT!" I yelled. "oh yes I can" he then brought my hand up to his mouth and kissed it.

I felt my face burn. "you ok? Your really red" he asked. "o-oh yea I'm good! Just now curious on why you kissed my hand" I said. "you mean my hand?" he asked. "ITS NOT YOUR HAND!" "YOUR HAND IS MY HAND NOW FUCKER!" he yelled gaining everyone's attention. "FINE BIATCH!" I yelled. We started running to his house where him and his mom lived.