Kozaki Taki - What If

When I returned home from my job overseas, I discovered that my brother had sold the family hot spring inn without telling me

When I returned home from my job overseas, I discovered that my brother had sold the family hot spring inn without telling me. And the person who bought our property is Kozaki Corp, the owner of the resort where I work overseas.
Since the inn is inherent, my brother can't sell it without my permission. I intended to ask a lawyer for help. But, President Kozaki suddenly offered a solution.
"You don't have a place to live right now, and if I fire you, it means you don't have a job and you can't hire a lawyer."

Three months later...

I slowly got into the hot spring. Today is my day off, I left home and came here. No one here. After the renovation was completed last month, the opening will take place next month. All rooms are fully booked. That's why these may be the last days I can enjoy bathing in the big hot spring alone like this. I was born and grew up here, there are so many memories. Well, that doesn't mean I can't see it again. I will work here as a manager, that's what I asked for.

I married President Kozaki three months ago. But, I still don't understand how this marriage benefits him. I want to ask, but I hardly ever met President Kozaki even though we lived together. He's so busy that I wonder if he even has time to breathe.

And he spends his free time swimming, he's so amazingly fast, I almost think he's more suited to be an Olympic swimmer than President.
But, if he came home early, he always ate the food I made and said thank you afterward.
He is nice? Or not?

He is currently in Hokkaido, if I'm not mistaken he will return tomorrow. That's why I spend time here. I enjoyed the night sky filled with stars. Oh...today is the full moon. I closed my eyes. Feels so good.

"Aren't you afraid to be here alone?"
"Wow!" I was shocked and immediately got up when I heard the sound. I turned around and saw President Kozaki was already soaking there.
"Mr. President, how long have you been here?"
He looked at me then grins, "You... have a nice body,"
I suddenly realized that I was standing naked. I quickly soaked my body up to the neck.
Argh....that's a shame. He saw everything.
"I'm your husband, so it's fine," he said as he pressed his back against the rocks. He seemed to enjoy it while closing his eyes.
My husband...
"I thought you were still in Hokkaido," I said.
"Hmmm..." He mumbled, "I thought to go home early and enjoy the hot springs here,"
"Oh..." I kept staring at him. I was in the hot spring with President Kozaki, just the two of us.
"Have you eaten? I'll be preparing dinner after this," I said.
"Sure...I missed your meal while in Hokkaido..."
Huh? Did he do it on purpose?
"Then I'll prepare dinner now," I said.
"Hmm..."
I looked back at him, he still had his eyes closed. I had to get out as fast as possible so he wouldn't see me.
I got up slowly while continuing to stare at him making sure he didn't open his eyes.
Good!
Just about to go up, my hand was pulled back. In a few seconds, I was already in his arms.
"Just be with me for a minute..." He whispered, hugging me tightly from behind.
"But...this...I..." I couldn't get my voice out.
"It feels good and comfortable," he said.
I thought about it for a moment. Maybe he's....
"Mr. President, are you drunk, or has something happened?" I asked.
"Why?" He said, "How many times have I said, stop calling me Mr. President,"
"I'm sorry...I just didn't think you would do this with me even though you weren't interested in me,"
"When did I ever say I wasn't attracted to you?"
"Heh?? But, we got married just because..."
"That's true, but I never said I wasn't interested in you,"
I slowly turned my head towards him and our eyes met.
"But...you never...make a move on me so far..." I can't believe I said it.
He chuckled, "Your face is like a strawberry. So you want me to make a move on you?"
"That's...no.."
"I always have my eyes on you..."
"Ehh?"
He lifts my chin and presses his lips against mine.
Surprised. I grabbed his hand that was hugging me.
"What..." I stammered, but he didn't listen.
He just continued to kiss me with urgency. My body froze in shock at the sudden feeling.
Then, the warmth started from my chest down my legs. A blush spreads across my cheeks as his kisses slowly became more heated.