The Devil's Tango

This is part 4.2 of one of my stories on TikTok :)
———

He goes to turn off the music and comes back, turning you gently so he stands behind you. You look up at him in the mirror. His eyes are hungry, the desire rolling off his body in waves. He leans down to your ear and makes eye contact with you in the mirror.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" he whispers. Your eyes flutter shut, and you take deep breaths. You hear him chuckle as he leans to your other ear. He blows gently on your neck and you jump a little at the sensation.

Finally, he presses his lips against your skin, kissing your neck slowly and wrapping his arms around your torso. He slips a cold hand underneath your shirt and presses it against your stomach. You inhale sharply when he does so and he responds by biting your neck gently.

He switches to the other side of your neck and resumes the kissing. His thumb rubs small circles against you under your shirt until he finally lets you go. He walks around so he's standing in front of you now and you look into his eyes to see his pupils are dilated.

He takes your face in his hands and smiles a little. "Perfect," he whispers, leaning down to brush his lips against yours. It's a brief kiss, like he was preparing himself. He sighs and pulls you in, parting your lips with his and sliding his tongue playfully along your bottom lip. Your wrap your arms around his neck, tangling your fingers in his hair.

He smiles against you, picking you up so you can wrap your legs around him. You don't know how long you stay there, both of you losing yourself in the kiss, smiling against each other, rarely breaking for a breath. You accidentally pull his hair and he moans gently into your mouth. You have to hear it again. You pull his hair harder and he lets a groan escape, putting you down.

"Ouch," he mumbles. He kisses you again then moves down to your neck. He kneels on the floor and lifts your shirt up but doesn't take it off, kissing your stomach. He drags his hands up and down your legs then looks up at you. "Can I?" he asks, desperate. You're stunned as his pleading eyes look up at you. "Please?" he begs. You nod slowly, still unable to speak.

You slowly pulls your shorts down and helps you step out of them. "Hmm, these are cute," he comments, hooking a finger under the band of your underwear. He pulls those off too and sits back on his knees. "Fuck," he breathes out. You let him lift one of your legs and drape it over his shoulder.

"Don't look at me," he orders. "Look at yourself in the mirror. Look at how pretty you look when you feel good."

You nod and look at yourself in the mirror and hold onto the bars for support. He peppers quick kisses along your inner thighs, then just goes for it. The intensity with which his tongue moves against you is surprising and you let out a quick gasp, gripping onto the bars tighter.

He holds the back of your leg to help keep you steady as continues to kiss, lick, and suck at you. You watch yourself through half closed eyes, your mouth open, letting only brief gasps of pleasure through. You lean a little too far forward, and one of your hands slips off the bar. Not wanting to fall, you grab on to Greyson's head, inadvertently pushing him deeper into you.

You apologize quickly and put your hand back on the bar, but he stops. "Please," he pants. "Please do that again." You comply, almost crying out at the sensation and gripping his hair, but he doesn't stop or even slow down.

Your legs start to shake and you clench to keep from falling. "I'm-"

"Mhm," he responds. "Do it. Please please please, I want it," he groans.

That's all it takes for you to let go, your orgasm tearing through you. Greyson is now the only thing keeping you standing as his mouth is still on you. He finally moves away when you can't take it anymore and you collapse gently into his arms. You sit there curled up, still shaking while he holds you, running his hands soothingly along your arms.

When you finally calm down and your breathing goes back to normal, he taps you on the arm.

"What is it?" you ask.

"I know you're still coming down, but your knee is dangerous close to smushing some very precious cargo of mine."

You burst out laughing and adjust yourself in his lap.