|| Description ||

Description of each & every family members 💕

1. Paridhi Dii : She is mine eldest didi. She calls me Saya short form of ( Sayani ). I call her Angel Didi.

2. Niti Dii : She is mine 2nd eldest didi. She calls me choti. I call her Sistie.

3. Krystle Dii : She is mine 3rd eldest didi. She is my partner in crime, my everything. She calls me sweet sis, devil sis. I call her Boss.

4. Ashi Dii : She is mine 4th eldest didi. She calls me choti. I call her Sweetie Dii.

5. Richa Dii : She is mine 5th eldest didi or the youngest didi among all. She calls me Chukti. I call her Dove Dii.

6. Rajat Bhaiya : He is mine eldest bhaiya. I am the apple of his eyes. He calls me Little Dove. I call him Charming Bhaiya.

7. Shaheer Bhaiya : He is mine 2nd eldest bhaiya. He calls me Little sis. I call him Prince Bhaiya.

8. Parth bro : He is mine youngest brother. He is the apple of my eyes. He is the one who is the naughiest and most pampered in the family. I call him as mine baccha/ Babu and my little munchkin. He calls me jiji.

9. Anushka sis : She is mine younger sister. I call her as Harshi as she brings happiness for all in the family.

10. Pooja sis : She is mine 2nd younger sister. I call her as choti. She is mine cute little choti. She calls me Unniee.

11. Ashnoor sis : She is mine 3rd younger sister. I call her as my sweet sis. She is the sweetest among all.

12. Vaishnavi sis : She is my youngest sis, youngest among all after Parth. I call her as my chocopie. She is pampered by all the family members.

13. Paras Jiju : He is my cutest and handsome jiju who loves me a lot and also my Dove Didi a lot. He calls me misthti.