The News

(A/N

Hey! This fanfic covers heavy topics such as d3ath

There's also swearing)

Danny woke up to the sound of his phone buzzing. He slowly got up and looked at it. Seeing that it was a text from his friend Kurtis, he decided to read it once he got up for the day. He groggily walked to the bathroom and checked himself out in the mirror, only to see somebody with severe eye bags and massive bed head staring back at him.
"Dang, I was up pretty late last night, wasn't I," he thought to himself before putting a comb through his hair. He then proceeded to brush his teeth and do the other stuff.
He went downstairs to grab a poptart when he passed yet another mirror and realized he had left the comb in his hair. Grumbling, he finished brushing out his hair and doing that weird finger hair styling thing that guys do. Finally, he got a poptart.

After finishing his poptart, he checked the message. It had now been followed by at least 10 other messages

Kurtis!!!

12:01 P.M.- Hey DanMan! So I decided with my millions of dollars from invented the baby project, I was going to create a content house! Great news: you're invited! Please tell me if you are interested I'll send details :)

1:05 P.M.- Danny?
1:37 P.M.- Danny are you there?
2:15 P.M.- Danny this is kind of time limited I can only invite so many people
2:46 P.M.- Istg if you don't answer me Danny I will dropkick you into Texas
4:14 P.M.- Danny??????
5:23 P.M.- Bro it's been over 5 hours
5:40 P.M.- DANNY
6:06 P.M.- OH MY GOD
SNBSBBSBDHENBSSBSBS
6:07 P.M.- DANNT ANSTEP
ANSWSR
6:08 P.M- PLEASE

Okay, he may have done other things between eating the poptart and checking his text.. like going to the park, watching a movie, working on a song, and watching a ton of compilations of Ratatoing thirst traps.
Sure he responded 7 hours later, but that's still after eating the poptart! There's no need to spam!

TheDanMan

7:03 P.M.- What's up
Oh yeah sure, when's the moving date?

Kurtis!!!

7:03 P.M.- Oh alright great! Moving days on the 20th of May :)

7:05 P.M.- Alright cya then

He shut off his phone before deciding it was time to sleep. After all, he had woken up pretty late and it was 7 1/2 hours after he had woken up, he was exhausted. Not to mention the fact that he got chased by minions for 2 hours.

Anyway, he had a pretty good sleep.

However, the same could not be said for Chad Chad(formally known as Chadley Chadderson) a month later on the night before moving day. She tossed and turned in her sleeping bag, trying to act as if it wasn't an extremely hard surface for her back to lay on. She wished she could be sleeping in the comforts of her own bed, but alas, that was in the moving truck. Finally she decided to get her favorite snack; yellow starburst. She went downstairs and went to grab some yellow starburst before realized that too was packed. Drat.
She slowly walked back upstairs, plagued by fatigue and wishing she had ordered a bite to eat before it was too late. She drowsily got back into bed, this time being much too tired from climbing all the stairs in her massive house to care about how hard the floor was. Her head hit her pillow and she fell straight asleep.
The next morning, she woke up to the friendly neighborhood crow Pentley nibbling on her fingers. She laughed at the hungry bird before putting her sleeping bag and pillow in her car and driving off to Kurtis' McDonald's McMansion(Idk what people mean when they say McMansion so I think of McDonald's okay don't bully me pls).
She finally found the address, looked at the estate and gasped.