Mutatio: Primis

From inside Elyseum, a Lady of Elegant and Grace gains traction, she earns respect from the Noble lines in Elyseum that doesn't stop those Noble lines who are with the Chorona and his Manus. The Hand of the Crown. Somehow this woman plays her hand with taciturn precision with strategic skill.

"I wish this Lady, best of what Fate has to offer too her path."-Nyllus Zerron [[Audio log ends]]

This Lady has talons though she uses poison to further her goals if the goal itself is challenged she is a Raven. Someone who guides paths and roads that is her duty. She is the one who is watching the corruption of Elyseum first hand. She was the Rekindler's prisoner for a time before her eldest brother rescued her with a Dragon and a Probie, that very Probie is now her favored bodyguard, she wishes to make Elyseum an Empire and build it to be something that can challenge The Nyhnor Pact. Even as a faction of its size Elyseum already challenges Nyhnor.

The Rekindler has his multiple decks of strategies and tactics, he plays a game of chess and chance. Every action has a reaction. Nyllus is someone who sees the picture of strategies. The globe to him is just chessboard, a table for his cards to be played while he shuffles for the next move and placement of tactical precision. Each Pawn to him is something that can become replaced while he plays jokers to throw sight off his next draw. This game is just another spark each spark brings kindling to a flame of war. Each war brings rekindling to society as it annihilates the very disease he sees in the viewpoint of man and Concisuran.

A Challenge To Nil

I was the Royal Consul now and the same position as Lothar Traval, he didn't like it plus the fact I could challenge his voice was something to bask in. My favored bodyguard was always by my side, the allies I made were loyal same with the secret vassals too. I felt my muscles stiffen when the Rekindler walked in,his steps were quick in rhythm and formal, he was reserved when he turned his eyes towards me then Lothar. I remember I could read him but now Nyllus was unreadable in his aura, he smiled while he let a tap, tap, tap come from his cane with a skull shaped handle in a gun metal color. The Rekindler was from what I thought shuffling through a deck of words.

He broke his silence "I must say, congratulations on your position of Royal Consul, Lady Raven..." the last words were like a zero degree winter, his breath formed permafrost on the railing within the council chamber.

I was going to speak though I choked feeling like pressure was on my lungs. Zerron did another tap, tap with his cane before spinning it around into a tap, tap, tap. I went to speak again but gasped grasping my throat leaning down a bit.

Zerron let a question free "At loss of words Lady Raven?" I wanted to answer verbally but couldn't, I was caged again so I just shook my head as a no staring defiantly at Nyllus. He was humoring this moment, toying with me like I was still his prized doll...

I retreated in my Mindscape, Nyllus was there. I glanced around then looked in the mirror next to my bed with purple sheets with unique embroideries on them, my lips were like they were stapled shut. I listened to his cackle when I moved my sight to him.

"Best I tell you here instead of out there. I used my Sera on you... of course I made it to where you remain silent when I'm in your view..." An Sera was a lock that is mostly done by eye contact and an activation, my family had a Sera with many other bloodlines, of course the Sera would grant multiple passive abilities for the user, depending on how they are built.

I gripped onto my mouth trying to pull the staples out, damn nothing, I couldn't do it, The Rekindler just gave a smile at my defiance, there was a way to break a Sera it was risky though, if I did it, it would cause more mental trauma than I already had because of that fucking Daemon. At this point risks had to be taken, no matter what,I am a Raven, I had a duty to uphold at whatever cost of my own well being and the cost of life. I had to remain pure. Or what ever my Eldest brother thought. Our world was already falling from purity because of the Concisura Crisis... damn severing....

Zerron puckered his lips continue to eye me closely "Oh another thing, I have the Prime Singularitas Matrix. The heart of the City of Pharus." He said that just to show what power that my family had to protect. Was he trying to force me to fold? I wasn't going to do no such thing.

I heard Traval say "Well Lady Raven are you going to speak?" Out of the Mindscape I gave Lothar a glare of unrelenting coldness that made him shift a bit in his seat. Burnett let a chuckle slip from him, that made me feel comfortable.

"Talk about a look that can kill, aye Traval?" Zerron asked out of the Mindscape. That looked from what I saw damaged Lothar's pride in himself. I got a itching feeling that Traval was not loyal to Elyseum even though he has the Royal Consul position like me, that also made me suspect that Jordis Phyre was not in control with how the Rekindler played his cards resently.

Back in the Mindscape I eyed Nyllus, he took a seat at my desk that was rustic in style with the stands of it as greco-roman statutes of Athena. I inhaled before exhaling preparing myself to crumble my own Mindscape, mindscapes were a personalized mental scape it can be used for closed telepathy or just a escape from the world for a bit, they can be photographs of what dreams were.

I exhaled again this time inhaled deeper before letting Anima spark each nerve with my body warming because of it, I chilled the channel below zero to the bone. The Rekindler in the Mindscape rushed forward at me like he knew what I was doing. Soon after I let electricity surge through my own body until it got to my brain lighting up stars in my own mine with jolts and pulsating tendrils.

I let out a scream of agony outside of the Mindscape. Nyllus staggered a bit bringing his left hand to his forehead. I softly giggled once my own Mindscape crumbled like a iceberg. Zerron shook his head saying nothing I forced him to fold on that play even though he has more decks at hand.

I said out loud "Enough of your games... So are Lothar and Jordis working with you...." I was out of breath and shaky because of what I did but that Sera, that lock was broken.

Lothar interjected "I myself,welcoming someone who is of equal power as Jordis Phyre doesn't mean I work with him...." he was trying to mask the façade of course I seen through it. I humored it with a nod and an polite smile.

"Clearly with the scream she did, I doubt that she is stable for the Royal Consul position like you aye Traval?" The Rekindler was trying to push that I was mad now because of what I did forcing one hand of his to fold.

I replied letting my subtle wave at him act like my voice "One who uses a Sera to silence voices is more Akin to a coward who doesn't wish to be out spoken by a woman who he had Prisoner...." I said ending the statement "I am a Raven, my family is never silent...."

With that I made him fold again. He gave Lothar a stare that made him regret something, Traval's body language was his voice, it was more of one loss and unknown judgement. Nyllus Zerron stormed out without another word.... finally his first defeat by me. That would hopefully push change in Elyseum...