Uasgi saves Leo

CoolGirl937 thank you for the idea ^_^

Third person POV

Usagi never felt like this before, he never felt anything like this, until Leo came in, Leo and Uasgi was fighting in nexus battle, they were enjoying it.

"So Leonardo-San you ready?" Uasgi asked, Leo smiles and nods, and they start fighting, then Uasgi sees a dart coming at Leo.

"Leonardo-San!" Uasgi yelled, and tackles Leo out of the way, Leo was shocked and sees the dart in Uasgi shoulder.

"Uasgi-San." Leo said and sees Uasgi remove the dart, from his shoulder.

Uasgi walked over to Leo and fell into Leo's arms, and sighs weakly, everyone was shocked, even Leo.

Uasgi rub Leo's cheek, Leo was blushing.

"U-Usagi-San?" Leo said, Uasgi smiles softly.

"T-there is medicine in my bag, grab it." Uasgi said, and Leo grabs the medicine and puts the medicine on Usagi's shoulder, and Usagi passed out.

Later

Usagi wakes up, at the healers, and sees Leo asleep next to him, Uasgi smiles softly and blushes, and kisses Leos head, and gets up softly, and doesn't know that Leo woke up from the kiss.

"Uasgi-San?" Leo said, while rubbing his eyes, Uasgi blushes and sits down by Leo.

"How are you doing Leonardo?" Uasgi asked.

"I should be asking you that." Leo said, Uasgi smiles softly, and they started to talk each other.

After a few weeks after the battle Nexus, Leo and Uasgi started to date each other, and they were happy with eachother.