The customer

This is Au
Rottmnt

No one's Pov

Leo and Mikey worked at a Cafe, they loved thier jobs, Donnie works as a company for computers, while Raph is in the military, of course they missed thier brother, but they knew someday that Raph will come back.

"Remember when Raph and I got in trouble, for staying out to long?" Leo laughed, Mikey giggled.

"That was your fault." Mikey giggled, and Leo rolled his eyes.

Mikey and Leo were talking about the good times, until someone wanted to order, Mikey went over, to take thier order.

Leo sat thier bored out of his mind, then saw a customer, Leo walks over.

"Hi, what would you like?" Leo asks, Usagi looked up, from his book, and smirks.

"I would like a black coffee, cutie." Leo blushes and smirks back.

"What else would you like, hottie?" Leo asks, Usagi blushes and smirks.

"Maybe a muffin, love." Leo and Usagi smirk and blushes at eachother, Mikey was watching after taking the other person order, his jaw dropped, he was watching Leo and a customer flirt with each other.

"Leo, get the dude the coffee and muffin." Mikey says, Leo nods and goes get the coffee and muffin..

After the customer leaves, Leo and Mikey were cleaning the tables, Leo was at Usagi's table, than sees paper, and picks it up.

Note: My name is Miyamoto Usagi, call me

Random phone number

Leo blushes and smiles, and puts the note in hid pocket, and continues to clean.

Leo and Usagi started dating 2 weeks later, and they enjoyed everything, they do.