THREE

I just got out of the shower when someone knocked on the door. I wrapped a towel around myself and quickly went to answer the door. When I opened it, I was welcomed by Hoseok standing on the other side with Jungkook.

Memories of the night before with Jungkook flashed through my mind. He smirked, figuring out what I was thinking about.

"Y/N/N." Hoseok said.

"Oh sorry Hobi, come on in." I said, letting them both inside. "I'm going to go put some clothes on real quick." I said, before walking to my room to put clothes on.

This is what you're wearing:

Once I was finished getting dressed, I joined them in the living room

"What did you have planned today lil sis?" Hobi asked.

"Maybe just watch a movie before studying." I said.

"Can we join you? We got nothing planned." Jungkook said, looking me in the eye.

"Yeah, of course you can both join me." I said. "I'll go make some popcorn for us and get some drinks. And you two can pick the movie." I said, going into the kitchen.

I opened the cupboard and grabbed a bag of popcorn, before putting it in the microwave. I put my hands against the counter and leaned forward a little bit. Someone then walked into the kitchen and wrapped their arms around my waist.

"Nice seeing you again...baby." Jungkook said.

"Don't call me that when my brother is around. He doesn't need to know what we did." I said.

"That makes it better. The fear of getting caught." He said, sliding his hand down to my clothed heat.

"Not here and especially not when my brother is just in the other room." I said. "Control your hormones." I added.

"I can't when I see you and end up picturing something that involves us with no clothes on." He said, when the microwave beeped.

"The popcorn's done." I said, taking the popcorn out of the microwave.

I quickly got out of his arms and walked to the living room. I sat down next to Hoseok when Jungkook came into the room. He smirked at me before sitting on the floor. The movie started and we began to watch it.

During the movie, my phone vibrated. I picked it up and saw a message from Namjoon.

Namjoon - Can we hang out Y/N?

Me - When?

Namjoon - Is 9 am tomorrow okay with you?

Me - Yeah it's okay with me

Namjoon - Great, I'll come by your place tomorrow at 9

Me - Looking forward to it

"Who texted you?" Hobi asked.

"Namjoon. He wanted to know when I'm available to hang out with him." I said.

"Alone?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said. "Nothing's going to happen Hobi, there's nothing wrong with me hanging out with him. We are just friends." I added.

"Okay, you better not do anything." He warned.

"Why are you against me dating?" I asked.

"Because you're my little sister and I don't want you to get hurt." He said.

"I won't get hurt and if I do, you have my permission to yell at the one who hurt me but no no more than yelling." I said, putting my head on his shoulder and wrapping an arm around him.

"Okay but no dating my members. They're forbidden." He said, smiling.

"You don't want me to date someone that you know and trust?" I replied.

"I do know and trust them but not with you. They are boys." He said.

"Hyung, you don't have to worry about us dating her. We know our boundaries." Jungkook said.

Sure he does. And yet, we slept together.

"Good." Hoseok said.

5 Hours Later

They soon left and I was by myself again. I walked to the kitchen to find something to eat but couldn't find anything. Means I need to shop for some food. Since it was late, I decided to just order some food. I called Y/F/R (Your Favorite Restaurant) and ordered what I wanted.

About twenty minutes passed when my food arrived. I paid for it then went to my room and ate it while watching a movie called Flowers in the Attic.

By the time the movie ended, I already finished my food. I turned the TV off then threw my trash away before changing my clothes for bed. I switched the light off then laid down. I closed my eyes and fell asleep with thoughts of the next day on my mind.