"Where it all began."

Saki had high hopes that she wouldn't be alone in this hospital! , she has her mom and her dad right? Its not like everyone around her is gonna die , She got up from her bed and peaked outside of the door and her eyes widened, her parents didn't come her brother wasn't there nobody. not icchan. Not shi-chan not hona-chan Either.

SAKI POV:

What is happening? Are they leaving me? What did i do? Hona-chan! Icchan ...Shi-chan..Please...please don't..leave me...to die..and rot alone! I can't do this without you guys..Please im about to pass out already..you guys are so nice to me..was i rude to any of you? Shi-chan..if i got mad at you im sorry..Hona-chan..if i disliked you too , Im sorry! Icchan if i disliked you as well im sorry..I didn't mean it...Wait..could that be..Big brother?! Tsukasa! You came to save the day..you are a true..

"Doctors! Help! My sister fainted to the ground!"

I heard that voice echo as i fainted to the ground , i could still..hear people Oh no..what have i done? Is my body that weak? I can't even get out of this stupid bed. I want to leave already!

"...Tsukasa she has to stay here for 5 years.."

 5 more years?? ...What is happening..

PRESENT .

Saki smiled and hugged Honami and giggled "Thanks hona-chan! I love you!~" Saki had sparkles in her eyes , I saw honami smile! And And Shi-chan too!  I love this moment ..The sky..The starry sky! Counting the stars with Icchan and others! The stars are so pretty..as pretty as them..How could they be so pretty? I love all of them so much..i wish to be with them forever! I wish not to be alone...please... "Everyone quick! look at the shooting stars make a wish! Quickly though!" Saki's only wish was to be with them forever and not be alone. Although being in the sekai with Miku made it better. If she was alone in the sekai Miku is there , godweprobablylosttrackofthetime.But saki didn't care she wanted to be with them forever. Big bro is probably out making shows..But they make me happy! Change that wish i wanna stay with my friends not be alone and with my big bro as well! If this comes true..Make it come true..Please..i love my friends too..much im gonna tear up..But this moment is probably gonna make me cry joy tears..I feel goosebumps..in my arms but i love this moment too much..i want to be like this forever! 

"Thank you guys for being with me ..for half of my life!" Saki smiled while tears where streaming down there face and group hugging her friends, she was crying in there arms while almost feeling like im gonna pass out. I did . I pass out. 

To be contuined.