"How I play snooker"

This phrase literally explicate why I fondly love it, so if I want to explain how I love snooker. You need to hear how I play snooker, it's all about how I approach shots each time.

I'm so in love with how I approach and execute every shot, the technique, as if it was some sort of a religious practice, the more I do it, the more I feel I'm more engaged with the snooker table. Everything about just it entices my body and makes my heart flutter. Witness and behold the music, the theater, the art, the religion, the world of snooker.

As I walk in into the poorly lighted room of the snooker hall, I lay down my gaze upon the tables, always fascinated and frightened by it's intimidatingly enormous and quaintly decorated nature,table surfaced by a green cloth called "Baize" akin to a field of grass; soothing to the eyes. Coupled with a myriad of glimmering beads coloured by the colors of the rainbow "red,yellow,green,brown,blue,pink and black."

The colors are on their spot, while the reds are racked in a triangle, embodying the heart of the table ready to be broken off, all balls are achingly waiting to be sinked in the cavernous depths of the six pockets of the table.

Every time I stand near the table, I have a look ,after  seeing a shot, I picture in my head the line of it which represents a trajectory in which all of the cueball, my cue, my hand, arm, head should be aligned with it.

Then i walk into the line as I take my stance, right leg being on the line of the shot perpendicular to it and the left leg parallel to it and slightly bent it. Leaning my upper body as i become parallel as well, and so does my eyes, and my cue.

While taking my stance, I simultaneously place my left hand onto the table forming a bridge hand, the warm and grass like feeling of the cloth as I grab it with my four finger, with my thumb facing the sky. Which creates a steady V bridge between my thumb and index finger , which allows for my cue to rest in.

The smooth and solid sensation of my wooden cue sliding through my two fingers and my chin back and forth.

Right hand gripping the cue loosely yet firmly, not to tightly, you got to be gentle with your cue, they got feelings as well. It's crucial to your technique how you grip your cue,it should be like gripping a small bird, you mustn't grip it so tightly that it'll kill it, nor should you grip it so loosely that it'll escape your grasp.

Then I drop my elbow delivering my cue in a straight line smoothly, having both my eyes and ears being stimulated by the of the mouvement and collision of the balls , as I wonderfully admire their path marching nearer and nearer towards the pocket, next hearkening to it's thunderous impact noise as a result of being forcibly smashed into the pocket , then watch it beautifully being sinked, disappearing from their realm as if it was a work of magic.