"How snooker plays my life".

Snooker may be a high test of skill, but it's also a test of character, for me it's always altering between being a simple game and not being a simple one whatsoever, a bit more than just potting balls. Similarly to football, we only can see the players dancing with the ball and scoring the goals, but we're completely blind about the mentality of the game and that of the players.

While snooker isn't as physically demanding as football, but it's just as tough as any sport mentally and technically. I used to say that having a passion for football is the most mundane love. The most popular sport, dwells in the mind and heart of the majority of the earth population. Also, people aren't so surprised about your football passion, unless if you're exceptionally good at it, but that's not the point. The point is, no athlete take their sport passion for granted, they bear both of the sport's good and bad, and for me, I've got more than one reason to play snooker, otherwise that'll totally make me a lifeless ball potting machine. We -athletes- play for something far else, and the physical representation of our sport is but the embodiment of that something else, being manifested in the material world. If you want to become a sport sensation, a trailblazing athlete, and so many of them, men and women alike, people won't buy in your sport and how you play it, they'll buy in why are you playing it.

So I equally believe you should be setting your reasons for pursuing anything, and documenting them. Capturing my deep thoughts, and writing them down, is my endeavor to immortalize my values, my own way and snooker philosophy, embedding them forever in my mind, unforgotten.

And having these kind of conversations with yourself, is what will help you reach peace with your mind, hence, it'll the most unfazed spirit your opponent can only wish to disrupt.

Everything happens for a reason, it's only your mind who'll classify those events into either simple accidents or meaningful events. One day, you're gonna look back on all the things that you're currently going through, and you'll be glad they've happened, that if you have the right mental model. And I'm truly grateful that I've crossed paths with snooker. Because snooker has taught me alot about myself and life more than any of my 15 years of school.

This part of the book is gonna be the most important and intriguing one, and also the most challenging one to pull off, and I believe it's worth your time, just as much as it was worth of my efforts. I'm not even sure if I'm going to do a good job to organize it well enough. Since I'm going to unleash every view I concocted so far of how can snooker be compared or related to any aspect of life.

More straightforwardly, I will talk about literally everything about snooker, but being a game in itself.