Jailey~ Mistletoe kiss

Warnings:: kissing

time: december/ christmas time

ship: Jailey

The music club

Milly: guys, I'm hosting a christmas party at my house tomorrow. you should come!

Sean: yeah totally, Milly!

Zander: I'll go if Luke goes

Luke: Sure I'll come

Jake: why not sounds like fun

Zander: Hailey? you coming?

Hailey: huh? oh yeah i guess.

Jake: Dont seem so down princess. It'll be fun.

Hailey: Jake! I told you not to call me princess..

Milly: jeez, Jake is more of a simp then I thought

at the mall

Hailey was looking in a shop for an outfit when she saw a cute one. It was red and green with a bow on the back and a scarf. its perfect! she thought to herself. She picked it up off the rack and went to the check out.  After she paid she went to find Luke and Zander. They had already finished shopping. The three walked around a while longer before heading home. Once they got back to Zander and Haileys house, Luke pulled Zander in for a quick goodbye kiss. Hailey noticed and rolled her eyes. "Saps" she said as she went inside. "Bye Luke." Zander said. "Bye Zander, bye Hailey" He responded with a smile.

Zander and hailey went into their rooms. Hailey went to her bed and pulled out her phone. She saw she had a new message. jake.. she thought. she opened the text. Her eyes went wide and she turned cherry red once she read it.

Jake Stersimp

Jake: Hey princess. Saw you at the mall earlier. You look cute in that outfit btw.

Hailey: E-eh?? Shut up!!

Hailey flopped on her bed and buried her face in her pillow. The rest of the night, all she could think about was Jake. I think... I might love him.. B-but he likes Daisy! Theres no way he would like me! she thought to herself. She sighed as she reread the message over and over again. Eventually she fell asleep.

~next day~

Zander walked into haileys room and pulled the covers off of her."hailey wake up. We're going to Millys now." Zander said."hm? Oh i forgot about that, give me a bit Zan. I'll be there." She responded.

Hailey grabbed her dress from the closet and changed. she looked at herself in the mirror as she put her makeup on. She smiled as she walked out to the livng room. Zander smiled at her. "You look great Hails" He said. "Thanks Zander. you look good too" She replied.

"Luke and Jake should be here any minute. Sean drove by himself." Zander said.

"w-wait jakes coming to?" Hailey said, blushing.

Zander raised an eyebrow. "Yeah why.?" He said.

"Aha no reason!" She responded laughing nervously.

"ok..?'Suddenly, the doorbell rang, it was Luke and Jake. Zander opened the door and let him inside. Luke stepped inside and Jake followed. Hailey blushed when she saw Jake and tried to hide her face.

"hey princess" Jake said. She blushed even more and Jake laughed quietly.

"shut up.. lets just go.." Hailey mumbled as the four of them walked out to Lukes car. Hailey and Jake got in the back seat while Luke and Zander sat up front.Most of the car ride, Luke and Zander were talking while Jake and Hailey stayed silent, looking out their windows. Suddenly, Hailey felt something on her hand. She looked over and saw Jake smiling at her. She looked down at her hand as she saw the most gorgeous hairpiece shes ever seen. She blushed. did.. did he get this.. for me..? she thought. She put it in her hair as a thousand thoughts ran through her head. They finally arrived at Millys house and saw Sean and.. Elliot? He was there too. Hailey wasnt really surprised. She knew Milly loved Elliot. Once Luke stopped the car they all got out, they headed inside. Luke and Zander went first, but Hailey and Jake stayed behind.