𝟬𝟮𝟭.

SYNGULAR JOURNEÉ 𝖲𝖴𝖭𝖣𝖠𝖸 • 𝟭𝟭:𝟯𝟬𝗔𝗠————————————————

SYNGULAR JOURNEÉ
𝖲𝖴𝖭𝖣𝖠𝖸𝟭𝟭:𝟯𝟬𝗔𝗠
————————————————

I was currently sitting outside on the balcony looking down to the roads & how beautiful the sky was. I've been out here for the longest just watching the sun rise & it's so peaceful. While doing that i was also on the phone with tabatha & herb. He so mean now😭.

"I'm hungry tho-"

"Shut up" he cut me off dryly.

"Herb bro" i said laughing.

"Leave her alone just because her old boy best friend moving to the same school as us don't mean she gone stop talking to us n shit, he could even join us cause he fine as hell n i could use me a sexy ass nigga" tabatha said smiling.

"Girl shut up" i chuckled.

"It's supposed to be only us three, no more niggas or bitches" he said. "Syng ass a cheater"

"Be fr nigga" i said.

"Imma stomp his ass" he said. "The fuck"

"No you not shut the fuck up n stop acting like a lil ass baby ion going no where you just gotta be nice" I said rolling my eyes.

"See you done made her mad" tabatha mumbled.

"Ight" he said.

Mari🖤.

You up?

Yea.
𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 11:34𝘢𝘮

Ight

-

5 minutes later he came walking on the balcony. It's too early bro go back to your room.

"That's him?" Tabatha asked side eyeing me while smirking.

"Mhm" i nodded holding my head.

"Hi demari" she smiled.

I just watched as herbert was mugging through the camera i wanted to laugh so bad.

"Wassup" mari said coming behind me.

"Ou you fine" she said making him laugh.

"Nigga stop blushing" i smacked his arm. "Hoe ass"

"Leave that man" she said.