My Story

Hiya-doo! How are you? Today, I wanted to tell you about my story. Not how I got here, but the rest of my life. Starting at year 2.

When I was 2, my parents spoiled me. I was an only child, so life was easy. I got millions of toys, chocolate, sweets, the works! My parents always took me out to places like amusement parks, restaurants, and museums. But I never knew anyone outside of my household family. That is, until I was 5.
When age 5 began, my father left. Mother was sad and couldn't let go of the happy memories. She sang Black Parade, in a voice as sweet as chocolate. I sometimes saw her crying, and when I asked, "Mummy, why are you crying?" she would just smile and say, "Because I'm so lucky to still have you." And I believed that. She started taking me to see our relatives. One day, when I turned 7, she ended. Game over for Mum! I didn't cry or anything. People told me that mum had left to explore the world. I was kinda sad that she 'left' without me. Until I turned 11, when I discovered what really happened.
Aunt Julie told me how and when she died. She had seen my father again, and he asked her to forgive him. When she refused, he beat her. Without knowing he did, my father killed her. I have no idea where he is now, but I don't want to know. So, time went on, and I grew older.
When I turned 19, trouble began. My friends Josh, Hailey, Xavier, Kylie and I were alone at 12:30 p.m, hanging out on River Road, a highway. We were just walking along when I saw an ocean of water just below the highway. We were half-crazed, except for Hailey. So she was sort of watching us. Without telling them, I jumped off the side of River Road.
"JAMES!" they screamed. Even Josh, the craziest of us at the moment, yelled my name. I bashed my head on a rock, but it was weathered down and smooth, so it wasn't all that effective. And when I left the hospital, they sent me to the Nut-House.