Dream-Teller

"Everything will be all right," Mummy tries to convince me.
My sorrow turns to fury. "HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THAT? I DREAMED OF A PLACE"-- I pause --"a place called the future. You won't believe me, though. And I still have trouble believing it myself." I begin to tell my dream.

After finishing up with telling the dream

"And you came in, and my vision went black," I finish. "Like I said, I've no idea if this will happen. So I need to know." I smile.
I gotta find Kayla, walk along River Road, and do what I did. I want to. I have to.
"James!" Mummy shouts.
"Yes?" I reply in surprise.
"You need to. I know it. Go ahead."
I know Mummy is kidding. At least...I think she is.
"Mummy, you really don't mean that. I...I want to stay with you for a long time. Remember in my dream? You died when I was seven! Please. If it is true, then we need to watch out."
As if this isn't bad enough, I begin to laugh at a crescendo. My mind tells me: Stop! What are you doing?! Quit it!!! But I keep laughing. The nurses look over. "What's so funny?" they ask.
Mummy replies in concern, "I don't know! He just randomly selected laughing as a thing to do right now!"
I try so hard to stop, but it won't. I begin to be terrified. I scream while laughing, "MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP, HURRY!"
The nurses rush over, but I think they're too late. My vision fades out to a blinding pink, and blaring Mozart plays. Blue dots flash all over the pink blanket, and they fade to green. Every single thought in my mind becomes visual, and they race towards me from all sides. I think I'm having a seizure! Ow, ow, ow, what is that stinging?! I'm feeling a stabbing pain on my chest. Something tells me I'm dying.