One Direction Are My Friends

Hey guys!

This is the very first story I have written so sorry if its not so good!

It's a One Direction fan fiction!

I hope you like it!!!

Xoxo NiallsPrincess

---------------------------------------------

*Amber's P.O.V*

"Are you telling me we have to wait and extra hour just so we can get on our plane?" I was absolutely furious. It had already taken 2 hours to drive to this damn airport and now I have to wait and other whole hour.

"I'm so sorry ma'am but some flight have been arriving late so you will have to wait. Again, I apologise." The lady behind the desk, Sandy, explained. "Ugh! Fine then!" I decided to just agree with her before I exploded.

I turned on my heel and walked away. I was so tired because I had to get up at 2:00 am in the morning to make it in time for this flight, and now I have to sit and wait. Ughhhh!

I finally found two seats for us to sit in, while we wait. My best friend was coming with me on this trip. Melonie. We have been best friends since we started at Oakvale High School together, 4 years ago.

We are going on this trip for my 18th birthday. It was a gift from my mum. Two tickets to Miami, Florida in the USA! We're going for two whole months.

Mum said I could take who ever I wanted! And I think she was pretty upset I didn't pick to take her. Instead I chose Melonie.

Today was the 26th of January. Australia Day! Being Aussie I should really be celebrating it. But instead I'm going to be on a plane to America. Proud Australian I am!

It's now 4:15 am and I'm Rees and hungry.

Hungry.

"Hey Mel, I'm going to go find something to eat! I'm starving!"

"Righto! Get me a drink will ya! Thanks."

"Sure will!"

I went to the first place I saw which was a pretzel joint. There was about 10 people already in line but I didn't mind waiting. That's how bored I was.

I'd been waiting in line for about 15 minutes before it was my turn.

"Vegetarian pretzel and a Diet Coke please!" I ordered.

I waited for 5 minutes before my name was called.

"Amber Moore"

"Oh yes! Thats me! Thanks!"

I took my things and began to walk back to Melonie.

The lady didn't give me a straw. No. Oh well. Maybe I will just...

"Owww! Yeah I am standing here buddy" I yelled angrily at a man that had rushed past, knocking me with his bag on the way.

Ugh I hate people!

I looked up from my toes and saw someone running at me. Backwards.

They're gonna bash right into me.

I tried to move to the side but stepped on my shoelace.

BAM!

I fell backwards, right onto the cold hard floor.

---------------------------------------------

Tada!

That's the first chapter

Please let me know if they need to be longer or shorter or anything at all!

Thanks guys!

Xoxo NiallsPrincess