Problem

Eren POV

'You're breaking up with me?' I sighed 'And you're doing it over the phone?' I wasn't impressed with her observation skills. I'd already been dating this girl for at least three weeks, wasn't that enough?

I clutched my phone. How was I suppose to end this conversation without using the typical cliché line? I thought for a moment, then nothing came to my mind. 'It's because I'm not ready for a serious relationship' I simply said without hesitation.

She let out a cry then said 'But I thought you said that I was-'

I cut her off, not allowing her to finish he sentence, 'Yes, I know what I said, but I'm afraid I've changed my mind. I just hope we won't past each other in the hallway awkwardly.' With that said, I hung up. Yes I agree, I was a bit harsh. But was any break-up suppose to be nice? No.

I flung my body back and landed on my bed. The finely ironed dark navy sheets had the nice fresh aroma soap smell to it. The streets were now lighting up with the lamp posts flicking on and the night life finally awakened. Time to go get drunk.

Turning my phone dial on, I immediately dialed my best friend Armin. The tone of the phone ringing churned three times then someone on the receiving end picked up. Armin answered sluggishly 'What do you want Eren?'

I smiled at my friend's sore attempt of a friendly greeting 'Well, I just broke up with the girl in Class B.' Over the phone Armin just sighed. I continued speaking and suggested a proposal 'So now that I'm free, lets get the guys together and go out drinking. I'll meet you at the usual, see you later.' I hung up before he could even reject.

The music boomed and the sound of peoples shouting for their drinks were all but far away. I sat around the circular table with my friends. My friend Jean laughed as I told him I broke up with the Class B girl. 'I knew it wouldn't last long, it never does.' Jean shouted over the loud sounds from the dance floor.

Armin was in the corner grumbling how he didn't want to come out. I grinned at my friend 'Come on, cheer up. It's not the end of the world. You can have the Class B girl.'

Armin glared at me, 'It's not that. It's just sad how you've never had a serious relationship. We're all I university, at the age of 23. I'm not singling you out, even I would like a girlfriend.' He took a swig of his beer then slumped down into his chair.

'I get what you mean buddy, it would be nice to have a girlfriend.' Connie said from the opposite side of the table.

Jean leaned forward with a grin, he then asked us 'If you could have any girl, who would it be?'

Armin raised his Brows 'What sort of question is that?'

Jean replied with more force in his voice 'Just answer the damn question.'

Connie put his hand underneath his chin, 'I'd pick the girl who sits at the back of our class. Sasha Blouse.' Connie smiled as he thought about her. Jean raised his eyebrows surprised by his answer, but then urged Armin to say something too.

'Well,' Armin leaned forward 'If I could choose any girl, it's be her.' Armin pointed at the blond girl who was serving at the bar. She had her blond hair tied back and nice blue eyes.

Jean scoffed and covered his mouth from laughing, 'I'm sorry dude but she's out of your league.'

Armin protested, 'I could have her if I wanted.' Jean leaned back into his chair then put his hands up, encouraging Armin to go to her.

I slapped Armin on the back 'We'll find you someone else.' Armin pouted then went back to drinking his beer.

'What about you Eren? Who would you have?' Connie asked me raising his eyebrows several times in a row.

Suddenly, Armin burst out laughing 'Please, Eren couldn't possibly ever date anyone seriously. He's to afraid of a serious relationship.'

I looked at Armin with a smile 'Says the one who's too scared to go ask a girl out.'

'No, Armin's right, you could never date anyone seriously.' Jean said whilst putting his empty beer bottle onto the table. 'Ok, I've had enough to drink. I'm going, I'll see you guys tomorrow at the university.' As Jean left Connie followed, leaving only Armin and I behind.

'It'd be nice though,' Armin said whilst looking at the girl.

'What would be nice?' I asked Armin.

Armin turned his gaze away from the girl slowly then looked at me. 'It's be nice, if all the guys were in a relationship, especially you.'