No Matter Where You Are

It was a month later, Autumn was sitting on her bed in her hotel room as Bella came in. Autumn stood up "Bella." She walked up to the bride to be and hugged her tight, lifting her up "You look so well," She smiled, going over to her wardrobe, picking up her wedding dress which was in a light pink suit bag, laying it on her bed "Let's see the dress." "Soon Bels. Go and get dressed in the other room." She rushed out of the room as Narcissa came in and smiled, "Hi sweetheart." "Hi mum." "My baby girl's getting married." Narcissa smiled, tearing up "Don't cry, you'll make me cry." "Sorry." "Don't apologise, mum. It's my special day, so you're allowed to cry but only when I get married." She explained, wiping her mum's tears.

Narcissa came up behind her daughter with her hairbrush, brushing her hair through "Are you thinking of any new editions to your body once you're married?" "Maybe not." "That's up to you." "Yeah." Narcissa did her hair, unzipping the suit bag "When are you on?" "I came off last week." "That's alright." Narcissa took the dress out of the suit bag, getting the heels and hairpiece. Autumn got out of her pyjamas, going over to her suitcase, unzipping it "Me and Harry are doors apart, let me go and see how he's doing." "Go ahead." She got dressed in a pair of white joggers, and a white sports bra. She left her hotel room, walking down the hall and to Harry's room, knocking on the door. Harry opened the door "I can't see you before the wedding," Autumn stood by the door "I wanted to see how you are, are you anxious or anything?" "I'm doing okay, you?" "I'm getting really hot and anxious over my bloody wedding," "Don't be, you'll be my wife in less than 2 hours." "I know, but like it's just nerves." "I know beautiful." Harry pulled his fiancé into a hug, rubbing her back in circles.

Autumn went back to her room, closing the door behind her, walking over to the bed, getting out of her clothes but she heard a knock to the door. She ran to the door and opened it "Sirius!" She threw herself at him as he fell back, holding his niece tight "I was about to get myself changed." "Let me let you get dressed, and I'll see you in the suite in a bit." "Okay." Sirius kissed her head, as she closed the door, walking over to her bed where Narcissa had unzipped the dress. She got changed into the wedding dress as Narcissa zipped it up, adding the alloy floral tiara to her hair as she sat on the bed as Narcissa put her shoes on, resting her feet on her knees to zip them up. She helped her up "I was thinking of keeping my last name." "Do you want to be Mrs Malfoy?" "I do, I'll give Harry our family name too." "Then go for it. You're going to be his wife, he's going to say yes, because he loves you." "I love him too with all of my heart." Narcissa smiled as she walked over to to the little armchair, picking up the bridal bouquet, handing it to his daughter as Tyler came in "Hey." "Hey." She hugged him tight as he hugged back.

An hour later, the blonde walked out of her hotel room with Lucius next to her, holding onto her arm. They walked downstairs to the suite as the bridesmaids walked down the aisle first. Once the bridesmaids and man of honour walked down the aisle, Here comes the bride started playing "Are you ready?" She shook her head "I'm really nervous." "I've got you, don't worry." Lucius rubbed his daughter's back as they walked down the aisle. Autumn got to the end of the aisle as Harry looked at her, holding out his hands as she took them and Lucius came over to him "Look after my baby girl?" "I will, don't worry." Autumn smiled at Harry, looking at him with a smile.

The officiant looked at them both "Friends, family and others have invited us here today, share in the celebration of their marriage. We who gather here today are separated by the many different experiences that we have had. Despite these differences, we gather here today in this place because we share something in common. We share a desire to affirm and support the relationship of Autumn and Harry. Marriage is an act of will. It requires a commitment to care for another person. By caring we show concern for the life and growth of those whom we love. Marriage requires a commitment to take responsibility for another person. By responding we experience the needs of that other person and try to help meet those needs." She started off with "Before us, your friends, and your families, I ask you to affirm your willingness to enter the covenant of marriage and to share all the joys and sorrows of your lives and your relationship, whatever the future may hold." She explained, looking at the two.