Delivery Time

Caroline wakes up in the Hospital room,Klaus looks at her.

"Klaus..?" Caroline exclaims.

"Love..Hey,Don't worry your safe.." Klaus whispers as he holds her hand.

All of a sudden, Doctors rush into the hospital room.

Caroline looks at Klaus as she sees a small baby I'm the doctors hands.

Klaus looks at Rosiea and he smiles "She looks as beautiful as her mother."

Caroline slowly leans over to see Rosiea she just gave birth to, "she looks like Rebekah"

Klaus looks at Caroline as he says "How would she look like Rebekah if it's my child?" He laughs.

Caroline "idk-" she is interrupted by Rosiea crying.

Klaus looks at the doctors as she says that Caroline and Klaus are free to go.

Klaus grabs Carolines hand and helps her up, as she is still weak and needs blood, And he grabs Rosiea in 1 hand.

2 hours later

Klaus and Caroline get back, Caroline goes to Klaus's room and sleeps after feeding from a bloodbag as she was to tried to go hunting.

Klaus looks at Rosiea and smiles as she sleeps in her crib, he was so happy that he had 2 beautiful hybrid daughters.

He looks over to Caroline as she is sleeping peacefully, as he wonders how she could procreate, he understood that he could because of his werewolf side but never her, she was full vampire and not anything else, mabey after all this time vampires could actually procreate?

Klaus stops thinking about that as he leans down and kisses his daughters head, he couldn't wait to see Hope, she was with Hayley and Jackson.

Klaus goes over to his bedroom and gets ready to go to sleep, it had been a happy but stressful day.

!Sorry this part is only short but I'm working on the next part!