Chapter 9

Heyy, thank you soo much for 1k on this book ! I really appreciate you all for reading, voting and commenting on this book 💜

I feel soo happy ! Here is an short update as a appreciation gift. Thank you again 😘💕

Happy reading 💜

*****

Woosik was driving the car in so much anger. " Why aren't you informing professor Park about his son's doings ?! " He said angryly honking.

" You don't worry I will take care of this " Taehyung said assuring him

" You can't do anything please... He is throwing you here and there like a ping pong ball in the college and still you doesn't do anything " he deadpan

" I will take care of it okay " Taehyung said annoyingly

" Wait. Did you fell in love with him or something?! " Woosik gasped

" Oh Jesus! What are you talking about?! Are you out of your mind ?!! This will never happen !! " Taehyung replied hurriedly.

" Please don't even do that. That boy will make you a patient of hypertension " woosik spoke with concern in his voice.

" Yeah okay. Let's go to my home, I will make you coffee "

" No I'm fine. I already ate a lot. I'm going home "

****

Taehyung parks his car in the parking area of their house. He didn't find his bike anywhere in the parking area. He thought maybe his brother gave it for service. He went inside after keeping their car.

" Your friend got scammed for complete 5000 by him " Jungkook said, laughing at the following event occurred with Taehyung's friend.

" And that also from our own restro " he took two glasses and bring that on the table and went back to get the jar of juice. " It's good that there was discount going on otherwise it would be 6000 won " Taehyung brought the juice and started pouring it in the glasses, gave one glass to the Jungkook.

" But your friend is a plain stupid. Who said him to take up a fight with the evil genius son of Mr Park? " Jungkook said sipping his drink.

Taehyung who was drinking his juice, after hearing Jungkook kept his glass aside and the spoke annoyingly, " You know what I think? Government of Korea should preserve the brain of the Park Seokjin for future studies so that future generation knows how the evil genius mind works " he scoffed, leaning on the counter.

" And now you have to think that what those evil genius brothers are going to gift you on your bday tonight " Jungkook said with a small grin.

Taehyung who was drinking his juice looked at him with horror in his eyes. Wondering what Jin is planning tonight.

***

At Park's residence

Jin and Namjoon are sitting on Jin's bed and wrapping the gift for Taehyung's bday. Jimin was on his own bed, writing his assignment.

" Stop it Jinnie. How much problems you were create in a day ? Don't trouble him more " Jimin Said in a tired tone.

" Aish ! Joon tell this mother Teresa to shut up. I think someone informed her that stress burn calories " Jin said, putting the gift in the box and closing it.

" What if he opens the gift infront of everyone? " Jimin looked towards Jin with challenging eyes.

" He is not as stupid as he looks bro " Jin scoffed. Jimin continued his work.

" But if you see, Taehyung hyung isn't that bad " Namjoon suddenly spoke, Jin narrowed his eyes,  " see, It's true that you both fights like cat and dogs on the daily basis- " Jin glared at him at this so Namjoon hurriedly spoke, " I- I mean he irritates you, but, he also protects you everytime you do something problematic. Just think about it, he always saves you from Appa's warmth " Namjoon shrugged.

Jin was going to reply something but Mrs Park came in there room. " Oh my God ! What have you done to your room ? Why did you create this much mess for just a gift !? " Mrs Park asked in disbelief.

" It's Appa's lover bday, it should be blast" Jin said as a matter of fact.

" Oh my God! Speak something good for once will you ?! " Mrs Park creased her forehead.  " And three of you- keep a tape on your mouth tonight. Your dad is going to be with you. So don't try any mischief there " Mrs Park warned the trio.

" I'm already getting the feeling that we are going to attend the party in the jail with the jailor " Jin said sadly with the wrapper in his mouth.

" And I'm getting the feeling that you will do something bad there " with that Mrs Park left the room.

" Jin can't you be little disciplined for onces ? And you" Jimin looks at Namjoon, " he will make you killed too with himself if you helps him with these things "

" I'm a Park Seokjin follower. I will do whatever my lord do " Namjoon said shrugging. He and jin high fived at this, laughing.

Jimin threw a pillow at Jin which jin caught on time. "Aish, what a shot my brother ! If your shot goes into a hero's heart, your love story will start" jin said teasing jin and laughing along with Namjoon.

" I don't know about myself. But I'm sure you will get a shot in your head by Appa if you don't stop " he said consentrating back on his work.

After jin and Joon started arguing about his previous statement about Taehyung. Jimin just wanted to bang his head on a wall.

******

Next we are attending Taehyung's bday party!